While aware that the buildings in MB must be preserved the interior can be altered. The elevators and rooms are super dark. Very ominous feel. Felt like a motel and definitely not worth $200plus/night. The fine print on my voucher said $35 for parking and I was still charged $39 although I made them aware at check in. Something about the customers is not always right that rubs me the wrong way. Miami Beach is starting to feel less like a vacation spot & more like they're trying to suck every $ out at every turn. Do not see myself staying here again. I enjoyed the National and Royal Palm best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Preferred Hotels, Odigeo, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida