Spent hours researching the right place for me and my girlfriend to stay, and we both were beyond satisfied with our experience at the Raleigh. Stayed 3 nights at the Raleigh the 2nd weekend of June with my girlfriend - FANTASTIC hotel. Pictures do not do this place justice.
Service - We were greeted with smiles from the front desk to the pool bar. Pleasantly surprised by a bottle of wine when we checked into our room. Check-in and check-out was seamless. No issues, no hassles :)
Food & Drinks - I am a foodie, so this is probably what I was MOST excited about. I've tried Michael's in midtown on a previous trip and the cusine/style is exactly what I like. During our stay, we had lunch, dinner, bar bites, and a dozen or so cocktails, all tasty and memorable. Drinks i'd recommend the Steel Cup and Victoria. Too much good options on the food menu, but here's some favorites in no particular order: pork sliders (bar menu only), shrimp toast, lobster roll, burger, niscoise salad, tempura okra & peppers, and whole chicken (dinner menu).
The Pool & beach - Spent anywhere from 3~5 hours a day at the pool, and we'd do it again. It's beautiful. I'd recommend starting the day at the beach, enjoy a cocktail or two, get some sand and salt on your skin, have lunch at michaels, then cool down at the pool and cabanas until dinner time.
Thanks for a great vacay Raleigh. We'll be back!
- Raleigh has their own bikes to rent ($10 for 8 hours) which is a better deal (and more comfortable) than the city/public bikes. I'd recommend taking advantage of this and going for a nice ride along the beach to start the day.
- Use the beach/pool bag they have in the room.
- Make sure you eat at least one meal at Michaels!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida