Small dingy room,very old dirty carpet,a bathroom so small if you are over 5ft you will feel very uncomfortable.Our sunset!!!!!! room overlooked the main road,quiet noisy.
The staff were excellent,and very attentive,the pool was wonderful,but don't believe all you see
the online photos,also take plenty of money,it's VERY EXPENSIVE, $90,for 2 tea plate size
salads,and 2 small glass's of house wine.I had waited since February to see this hotel, what a disappointment,it need's a total upgrade and refurb,and a coffee maker in every room.
I will visit Miami again,it's a lively fun place,but i will never recommend or return to The Raleigh.
P.S. do not use the beach bag $40,or the slipper's $20.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida