We just held our wedding weekend at the Raleigh, and I couldn't be happier that we chose this hotel to host ourselves and our guests for this special time. Everything was absolutely amazing and we had an unforgettable time!
When we were planning our wedding, my husband and I knew that we wanted a small, intimate group and a vacation destination that our friends and family could enjoy - we got just that and SO much more. We worked with Debra Erber, the special events coordinator and I have to say that if you book an event at the Raleigh, book it through her. She was so accommodating and went completely above and beyond in every way! She was composed, knowledgeable, and willing to meet our every need. Planning was so easy with her helpful vendor suggestions and coordination. She was always quick to respond to emails and phone calls and welcomed us and walked us through the property every time I had a new person come to check it out. On the actual wedding day she arranged all of the DIY decor that I had brought and made sure everything looked perfect so I didn't have to worry about a thing. Right before the ceremony started, it began to rain and since our ceremony was to take place outside, Debra quickly gave us options for what we wanted to do and executed the change of plan flawlessly. I honestly cannot say enough good things about her!
As the weekend arrived and we checked in, the hotel graciously upgraded us to the penthouse suite for our entire stay and the staff was wonderful to all of our guests. The restaurant on the property, Restaurant Michael Schwartz catered our wedding as well as offered our guests delicious food throughout the weekend at the pool bar and indoor martini bar. Everyone raved about the food and said it was the best wedding food they have ever had!
The property itself is so lovely and really takes you back to an old-time, sophisticated Miami beach era. I never even left the hotel the entire 3 days we stayed there because there was no need. The pool is by far the best on Miami beach, and my family loved lounging in the cabanas poolside as well as having drinks in the ocean and on the beach. We hosted a cocktail party Friday night, the night before the wedding, so our 55 guests could all meet each other and it was the perfect setting out at the cabanas for a cocktail mingle. I could go on for days about how much I loved this hotel and the entire experience.
Every single one of our guests said it was hands down the best wedding they've ever been to! The event space, staff, food, and hotel were all top notch at an affordable price. Book your event through Debra ASAP! I know we will be coming back frequently!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida