This was my and my husband's first time staying at the Raleigh after many years at another property. We had visited the property numerous times to visit their delightful Martini Bar (thank you Vanessa!) and always ogled the incredible swimming pool. Everything was top notch. The property is clean and well maintained, the food delicious and the service was really good. Despite all this, in my mind, it is the people who make me want to return to a place. That being said, I must first thank Bobby, Hillary, Stephanie, Ben, Anna Maria, and Daniel the life guard, for their wonderful service by the pool throughout my stay. Thank you Elkin, Kimberly and Fernando at the front desk for all their help. I cannot begin to thank Julio (assistant front desk manager) and Gabby (front desk manager) for their patience and assistance when I hit a bump during my stay. They were kind and caring and put the service in customer service. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for an oasis of relaxation in SoBe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida