First I want to thank the Raleigh for all the hospitality they showed during our visit. Great staff and the bartender at the back pool par was simply outstanding. The hotel is a throw back to the good 'ole days of South Beach whatever those are to you. For the most part the hotel seems to be polished version of the original that was built in the 1940's. Being there is kind of like visiting your really hip grandmother and I like it that way. Miami Beach is well on it's way of losing it's soul to the devil so it's nice that this and some others like it stay the same. The pool also feels like it's the original and although it's definitely time for some tile work the water quality is amazing. They turned the old diving board platform into a water feature......nice touch! So order up a martini, turn on your Dean Martin station on Pandora and enjoy!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida