The Raleigh Miami Beach
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
South Seas Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Breakfast included
Marseilles Hotel(Miami Beach)
  • Pool
The Redbury South Beach(Miami Beach)
  • Restaurant
Richmond Hotel(Miami Beach)
Boutique 18(Miami Beach)
View Hotel
SLS South Beach(Miami Beach)
1,641 results
All reviewsmartini barmichael schwartzart decopool areabeautiful poolclassic hotelrooms are smallbeach accesslincoln roadbeach staffhotel restaurantthe entire stafflounge chairsan umbrellaocean driveocean frontshore club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 May 2014

The Art Deco Raleigh hotel has a lovely atmosphere made even more welcoming by the happy and efficient staff.
The staff are fantastic and go beyond what is required of them. The room was comfortable and clean with all the usual amenities that you would expect from a hotel of this period.
The amazing large pool is just perfect with adjoining areas to sit in the water whilst reading or just cooling down.
The area surrounding the pool is spacious and has a lovely bar and restaurant, again with attentive staff. The loungers, beds (yes real beds) chairs etc were all very comfortable.
Overall our stay was just lovely and we look forward to returning in the not too distant future.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Fair999True
brian v, General Manager at The Raleigh Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We are thrilled that you had a wonderful stay and that our staff contributed to a memorable experience. Above all our service is what we are most proud of and your satisfaction what we strive for. Our poolside is certainly legendary and a little slice of paradise, perfect for kicking back and relaxing. We would love to welcome you back soon. Please feel free to contact me directly to assist you with future arrangements.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

Wonderful property, art deco building, beautiful lobby and a charming staff all made for an excellent trip I had last week. Check-in was a breeze, my room was on the seventh floor with a partial ocean view, which was accurately described on the website. Comfy king bed and decent size bathroom with good amenities. This was my first stay, I usually stay down the street at the Townhouse but the ownership has changed so I needed to find a new place. I always loved the look of this hotel when I walked by and wasn't sorry I gave it a try. It is on the pricier side but well worth it. The lobby and pool area are gorgeous and well maintained. The pool staff couldn't be better. I was there four of the five days of my stay and the lifeguard remembered me and saved the same chair I was in each day, a really nice touch. Also, I had the same waitress each day, she was wonderful and very polite and service was flawless, tasty food choices and great drink options. The pool was incredibly beautiful and very relaxing. Housekeeping and room service were top notch, I ate breakfast in each morning and everything was delivered within 15 minutes, no missing items, friendly server, and the best coffee. My entire stay was so perfect I can't wait to return. This is a very well run hotel that won't disappoint. This is not a hotel for the very young or those looking for a club vibe, it is very understated, elegant, perfect for those looking for a more sedate upscale experience. Again, the Raleigh is not cheap but it is a bargain if you are looking for cheery, friendly service, and a relaxing experience in an historic setting.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
brian v, General Manager at The Raleigh Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Thank you for your review. We are delighted that you did give us a try and that you had a great experience. The restaurant, oasis, beach front and in particular the poolside make for very key attributes of the hotel and options for your leisure and enjoyment. Regarding our service, it is the familiarity and friendliness in our guest service which brings us to the forefront. I'm happy to hear that both the server and the lifeguard were able to greet you and welcome you back to the restaurant and pool and make you feel like home. We would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

Stayed for 2 nights mid April with my wife for our anniversary. The hotel was generally well updated while maintaining the look of the hey day of the Art Deco period. The room was fairly basic though very comfortable. Service was excellent. The pool area is awesome and very relaxing. The hotel is an excellent location on Collins Ave and is an easy walk to the Ocean Drive area and Lincoln Rd.

Overall an excellent experience though not cheap this time of year. They were nice enough to give us an excellent bottle of Champagne and chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate our special occasion. Also, had 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches at the Michael Schwartz restaurant which were excellent and we had the same server each time, Janeth, who took great care of us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
brian v, General Manager at The Raleigh Miami Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We are thrilled that you celebrated your wedding anniversary with us. I am happy to hear that your stay was memorable, enjoyable and romantic.The location and style and look of the hotel are certainly unparalleled. Thank you for acknowledging Janet from the restaurant, she is a superstar and important member of our team. We would love to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

A wonderful, relaxing stay at The Raleigh. We had a small snafu at check-in but the staff did a wonderful job of taking care of us and giving us the best possible room. The food is wonderful and the staff is friendly and attentive. I love the traditional feel of the hotel. The pool was excellent and even thought there were many other guests we still experienced privacy and tons of fun!

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the higher floors
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Tim H

Thank you for sharing your review with us. We are so happy that you had a memorable stay, that our staff made you feel welcome, and that the front desk team was able to address and resolve the issue at checkin with immediacy. The food at Restaurant Michael Scwhartz is definitely awesome and offers a great selection by James Beard award winning chef Michael Schwartz. The pool is also a hallmark for the hotel and the hotel is definitely a traditional and classic style for Miami Beach. We would love to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have never written a review on trip advisor (or really on any other website) but I could not pass up this opportunity to write about Julio, the beach manager for the Raleigh and Redbury. From the moment we stepped onto the beach, Julio was amazingly friendly and accommodating. It is obvious that he and the staff that he manages are hard working but take genuine pleasure in serving their guests. I was traveling for business and tacked on a few days for fun and sun with my cousin and sister. Julio treated us as if he knew us for years making certain that all of our needs actually exceeded expectations. Although Miami beach is attractive for its weather and beach, I actually will come back to the Redbury or Raleigh without hesitation simply because of Julio and his staff. No kidding. It was like coming home (and this was my first time here).

• Stayed: April 2014

Greetings, thank you so much for your review and for your kind words of acknowledgment and appreciation for Julio from our beach staff. We are thrilled to know that his spirit of service shone through so beautifully and that his warmth and friendliness left an indelible impression in your memory. We are certainly proud to have him as a member of our team and I know that he, as well as the rest of our staff, would love to welcome you back.

Warm regards,