I have been to the Raleigh four times in the last three years. This is an art deco hotel with character.Front desk personnel are great and very helpful and accommodating. Restaurant is also very good and they always try to accommodate me because I am a vegetarian and gluten free.The pool is probably the best and most unique pool in Miami Beach. Don't ask me how-but I have made it a point to swim in the pools of many other hotels and I know what I'm talking about. If you're looking for a negative-the TV is not so great-and that does not matter one bit-unless you plan on staying in your room all day. I really really like the hotel and I plan on going back on a yearly basis. Staff always makes me feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Preferred Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida