My husband and I spent(sadly)only 2 nights here celebrating our babymoon and wedding anniversary. It was the perfect spot. When we arrived the friendly woman at the front desk let us know that we had been upgraded and that our room was ready(early). The room itself was very good(just felt that the bed could have been a little more luxurious) but completely comfortable and nice enough.The pool area is awesome and we immediately went out there to relax. I couldn't drink because I am expecting but the two different bartenders that worked there during our stay made some delicious non-alcoholic alternatives for me that were't too sweet :) We were there during the week so it was quiet with some occasional noise from the construction next door(it is supposed to be finished very soon). We prefer a little more chill vibe then some of the hotels on South Beach and this Hotel fit the bill perfectly. The music was subtle and appropriate for relaxing. Some of the other nearby hotels play louder party type music during the day which is not good if you want to unwind.The food here is excellent. The cuban sandwich we ordered at the pool was delicious and the french fries were amazing :). When it started to rain we headed up to our room and while we were there we had a knock at our door. One of the staff members came in with 2 desserts and a bowl of fruit for us. It was such a nice touch. Not to mention the chocolate/caramel dessert was so good! Dinner at the restaurant under the big beautiful tree with hanging lights was another terrific part of our stay. Dinner was excellent and they brought us two complimentary glasses of champagne...apparently they only got the memo about the anniversary so I took a couple of sips and my husband finished my glass :) At the end of our meal we also got a complimentary dessert! Unfortunately it was the same that we had had that afternoon but it was so good we weren't complaining. The next day we went out to the beach for the first half of the day. It was nice out there as well but I preferred the pool. Because the Raleigh is a smaller hotel it was less crowded in our section of the beach then the other nearby hotels where chairs were crammed in next to each other. The service at the hotel was outstanding. Everyone there was friendly and went above and beyond. We will definitely go back there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida