We stayed at the Raliegh due to our trip to Vegas being canceled. Upon arrival we were greeted by Ben, the rooms director, who showed us some different rooms. We were impressed with both rooms he showed us and we opted for rooms 703, 714, and I think 717, honeymoon suite?. From the time we entered till the time we left we felt that we wouldn't have to worry about enjoying our stay. The staff, from the front desk to the pool staff, were phenominal!!!! The rooms were also top notch!!! The breakfast in the lobby was amazing!!! I had the french toast and it was one of the best things I ate while in south beach. Ben went out of his way to make sure we had everything and were enjoying ourselves. Ben is an invaluable asset to the Raliegh!!!! I base my opinions on my being employed by a 5 diamond resort for 4 years and knowing what it takes from top to bottom to provide that kind of service. Thank you for the wonderful stay!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hailed as a "grand dame" of South Beach Art Deco by Conde Nast Traveler, The Raleigh Miami Beach is a perfect blend of style and comfort. It's chic yet unpretentious, and historic while tastefully modern. The Raleigh offers guests world-class luxury hotel service at a prime oceanfront location on Collins Avenue with exclusive access to the award-winning sbe Miami Collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Raleigh Miami Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raleigh Hotel Miami Beach
- The Raleigh Miami Beach Florida