I recently traveled to the Bentley Hotel South Beach for my Bachelorette Party. It was myself plus 4 other girls. We had the Two Bedroom Suite + 1 Other Room booked for our stay. Our second room was not ready until 4:45pm (check in was at 4pm) But we were mostly disappointed that we were never notified about our rooftop pool that was closed due to renovations. This was a key reason why we chose this hotel in the first place. They offered us the use of the Fritz Hotel's pool, which was not good, the water was as hot as soup!
Location of the hotel was great, breakfast is included every morning, but it is very awkwardly set up. The reception area where you check in gets converted to breakfast, so you are practically eating on someone's desk (only 4 small tables to sit on outside) They charge you $25.00 a day for beach passes, lounge chairs, towels, pool access, and breakfast. So you can see why I had an issue at check out about the $25.00/day since we did not have a pool and it was challenging to eat our breakfast on a concierge desk.
Also our Two Bedroom suite sleeps 6 yet we were only allowed 2 lounge chairs and 2 towels a day. How is it that the person who pays the most, gets the least? That being said do you know why I never complained while I was there? Maybe because the GM was never present, actually not true I did see him one day (Monday), but do you know why I never complained? Maria! Maria was the nicest person to work with. She helped us with restaurant recommendations, club recommendations, what to do, and what NOT to do. If she was working at the desk everything was fine, we received extra lounges/towels at the beach, a table to eat breakfast, anything we needed. She deserves a raise! The GM Ignasio (sp?) should really look at how helpful both Maria and Jonathan are to their guests, and really see that they do all the dirty work when a hotel is under construction as they were just last week! GM! Stop trying to be David Beckham and start leading your team to be best Hotel in South Beach. Start with Maria, make her assistant GM because she deserves it! My best advice, call all your booked guests and let them know the pool is closed, offer them discounts, because what you claim you have you temporarily do not ! Maria you made the best out of our trip & I thank you sincerely!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Official Best of Florida, as "2010 Best Boutique Hotel in Florida", the Bentley South Beach's prime location on Ocean Drive is only a half mile away from Lincoln Road Mall and the Miami Beach Convention Center, and five miles away from the Port of Miami, making it a convenient overnight pit stop. Bentley South Beach's all-suite hotel offers a variety of room categories including large balconies with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami Beach. Guests can choose from a Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite or Two Bedroom Suite, all featuring a kitchenette, wet bar, Italian marble bathroom, plush terry bathrobes, a fully stocked minibar and room service. The accommodating and personable staff strives to make your stay at Bentley South Beach both memorable and effortless. Located along Ocean Drive, guests of Bentley South Beach have the luxury of enjoying our rooftop with a pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, or venturing across the street to our exclusive private beach club, featuring beach access, lounge chairs and towels. Located on the ground level of the hotel, Picciolo Italian Bistro showcases flavors of Italy for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers great people watching along the bustling street of Miami’s famous Ocean Drive. Menin Hospitality Perks program is available to all guests, which offers up to $100 in food and beverage savings to the restaurants and bars in the Menin Hospitality collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bentley Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentley Hotel Miami Beach
- Bentley Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida