My husband and I just returned from a 4 night getaway without the kids! We never stayed in South Beach before and were not sure what to expect. The hotel exceeded our expectations! The service was supurb from the moment we entered the hotel until the time we left. We arrived at the hotel several hours before check in time. Our luggage was stored and we were given passes for the beach club, which is a short, few block walk from the hotel. At the beach, we were given cushioned lounge chairs and an umbrella and enjoyed the perfect weather. I am not sure why people object to the $25/per day/per room resort fee, as we would have paid much more renting chairs and an umbrella every day. When we returned to the hotel a few hours later, we were told that we were being upgraded to a larger room...it turned out to be one of the penthouse suites! P5 to be exact. We reserved a basic room and did not even request an upgrade! The suite was obviously very recently remodeled -- it was beautifully decorated and immaculate, with two bedrooms, a kitchen, bathroom, table and 4 chairs and living area. There was a HUGE balcony with a table a 4 chairs, sofa, and two lounge chairs with an umbrella. We spend a lot of time out there and this really added to our enjoyment!
The hotel served a delicious complimentary breakfast every morning. All the staff that we encountered were extremely courteous and helpful. The ice machine was not working, but we were able to get ice from the restaurant downstairs. The hotel was very quiet. Most of the time, we felt like the only guests there! We did a great deal of walking around South Beach, and we feel that the hotel has a perfect location, right on Ocean Drive, surrounded by awesome restaurants and shops. Conveniently, there is a Walgreens one block away. The roof top pool area is in the process of being remodeled and I'm sure it's going to be beautiful when finished. (The pool is open.) We were very sad to leave yesterday, but hope to be able to return one day! Thank you for making our vacation so memorable!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Official Best of Florida, as "2010 Best Boutique Hotel in Florida", the Bentley South Beach's prime location on Ocean Drive is only a half mile away from Lincoln Road Mall and the Miami Beach Convention Center, and five miles away from the Port of Miami, making it a convenient overnight pit stop. Bentley South Beach's all-suite hotel offers a variety of room categories including large balconies with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami Beach. Guests can choose from a Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite or Two Bedroom Suite, all featuring a kitchenette, wet bar, Italian marble bathroom, plush terry bathrobes, a fully stocked minibar and room service. The accommodating and personable staff strives to make your stay at Bentley South Beach both memorable and effortless. Located along Ocean Drive, guests of Bentley South Beach have the luxury of enjoying our rooftop with a pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, or venturing across the street to our exclusive private beach club, featuring beach access, lounge chairs and towels. Located on the ground level of the hotel, Picciolo Italian Bistro showcases flavors of Italy for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers great people watching along the bustling street of Miami’s famous Ocean Drive. Menin Hospitality Perks program is available to all guests, which offers up to $100 in food and beverage savings to the restaurants and bars in the Menin Hospitality collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Bentley Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentley Hotel Miami Beach
- Bentley Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida