This hotel is 2 stars at best. In downtown Philadelphia or New York it be 1 Star. First and foremost NEVER NEVER rent here from a private owner, at least if you rent from the hotel they are there and you can fight with them. We renedt room 210. First 4 lights out only 3 kitchen chairs and 1 was broken the cabinets are rotted out there was also no toilet paper you have to buy it or call the owner and wait for him to send it over.. The tv only half the channels had volume and the pull out bed is not comfortable. That is the good stuff. The second day there we come back from the beach and the 2nd floor is condemned by the fire Marshall. So they move us to the 3rd floor think about that for a minute. Now we have to move to room 310 and it is not even cleaned we have to sit around wasting our vacation time waiting for it to be cleaned then moving ever thing. Now we are down to 2 kitchen chairs no beach chairs (We flew in from Philadelphia) nothing to clean the room with since the hotel will not clean it since this was from a different private owner. Then we were told we could have the continental breakfast and cleaning then we were told we could not have either. Then we were told you can have cleaning for $80 a day. The General manger said is there anything I can do for you. I thought that is nice of him. He gave us passes for a day for free rental chairs and cleaned the room once WOW. Now we have to clean the floor with a towel, and buy beach chair big help! Also the hallways smell the paint is falling off the only one that should get 5 stars is who over took the pictures and made the place look nice. There is only a mall pool and whirlpool. Be careful at nights or mornings you do not want to wake up the homeless people sleeping around the pool on the lounge chairs. It is noisy at night's not the hotel's fault it is in a party area so if you want that the location is good. However the whole area is a overpriced rip off. The Bentley the private owner (who did give a partial refund after I threaten to sue him) ruined our vacation. If you do go stay at the hotels at 20th street and higher you can get to ocean drive easy enough. P.S. if you have family do not go to South Beach there is really nothing for a family to do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Recognized by Official Best of Florida, as "2010 Best Boutique Hotel in Florida", the Bentley South Beach's prime location on Ocean Drive is only a half mile away from Lincoln Road Mall and the Miami Beach Convention Center, and five miles away from the Port of Miami, making it a convenient overnight pit stop. Bentley South Beach's all-suite hotel offers a variety of room categories including large balconies with stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and the city of Miami Beach. Guests can choose from a Junior Suite, One Bedroom Suite or Two Bedroom Suite, all featuring a kitchenette, wet bar, Italian marble bathroom, plush terry bathrobes, a fully stocked minibar and room service. The accommodating and personable staff strives to make your stay at Bentley South Beach both memorable and effortless. Located along Ocean Drive, guests of Bentley South Beach have the luxury of enjoying our rooftop with a pool and Jacuzzi overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, or venturing across the street to our exclusive private beach club, featuring beach access, lounge chairs and towels. Located on the ground level of the hotel, Picciolo Italian Bistro showcases flavors of Italy for breakfast, lunch and dinner and offers great people watching along the bustling street of Miami’s famous Ocean Drive. Menin Hospitality Perks program is available to all guests, which offers up to $100 in food and beverage savings to the restaurants and bars in the Menin Hospitality collection. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Bentley Hotel South Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bentley Hotel Miami Beach
- Bentley Hotel South Beach Miami Beach, Florida