“Redbury south beach”

Ranked #18 of 208 Hotels in Miami Beach
New York City, New York
“Redbury south beach”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My second time to this lovely hotel was just as good as the first time. Awesome staff-you would think they were part owners. Vanessa and the girls gave us access to the Raleigh and actually walked us over to make sure we were comfortable. Unbelievable!! Loved the records. What a cool touch. Thanks to the staff we found some really nice restaurants in Brickell..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear AlContrera,

They call us the “Redbury Sisters,” since most of our management team is female! We knew it was your second visit so we wanted to give you some different spots to try just off the beach. SLS Brickel will be opening in no time, you will have to try it out since you liked the area. We can’t wait for your third visit, we still have plenty more places for you to see and fun things for you to do! See you again soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (152)
  • Finnish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed at this property for a week while in town for business and I was pleasantly surprised. I usually steer clear of the Miami Beach area however I was looking for the convenience of being able to walk to the gym and dining therefore I ventured to this area. I cannot rave enough about how perfect both the hotel and location was for my needs.

Check-In

I checked in around 2pm and the process was smooth and seamless. The front desk was very inviting and eager to assist me in my every need. They even honored my request for a room on a higher floor which I greatly appreciated.

Room

The room is very spacious for South Beach standards. The furnishings are also very modern but do not feel cold. I felt very comfortable and at home. i almost did not feel as if I was staying at a hotel but rather a very posh guest room in someone's home. The bathroom is extremely spacious with double sinks and a large shower. That is definitely something I can appreciate as I am used to tight quarter so it was nice to be able to spread out as I was getting ready.

Property

Although this is a smaller property you have everything you can possibly need. The beach is located across the street which was not bad. You have access to the pool and gym of two of the sister properties which are only a short walk away. The rooftop pool was very nice. I only had an opportunity to visit in in the evenings and it was a nice spot to unwind before dinner.

I would definitely visit again. This place is great both for work and play. It was very quiet at night and I did not have any issues with noise at all. Also the location is great in that you are a short walk to Lincoln Road with restaurants and nightlife. I look forward to my next stay.

Room Tip: Although the rooms away from the street have no rooms they are very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Taimata,

We love to hear guests say "it felt like home“ in our hotel. So glad you got that feeling. We’d let you move right in, if we could! I can tell you are very well traveled so your compliments are much appreciated. We would love to welcome you back to the Redbury during your next trip to Miami.

Brooklyn
Reviewed 27 May 2014

We spent one night at this nicely appointed hotel. Its location, on Collins Ave [the main drag], is fantastic in that it's a short walk to the ocean and to many great restaurants and nightspots. The staff is professional and friendly, Bruce who checked us in was superb in making sure that we had a great stay. The room we got had some really cool touches, including a turntable with actual records. I couldn't help but play a Frank Sinatra album just to relive my childhood! I would strongly recommend this place for business and pleasure! The hotel has sister properties, both across the street where you get to use the swimming pool and spa.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
SBE L, General Manager at The Redbury South Beach, responded to this review, 11 June 2014
Dear Paroxario,

Thank you for your recent visit, and your review! It must have been such a fun feeling to be able to flashback to the good times when you were a just a kid. Now that we know you like Frank Sinatra we will make sure we have an album in your room next visit! Feel free to reach out to me when you are ready to plan your next visit to Miami. Hope to see you again soon!

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
Reviewed 27 May 2014

Truly fitting of the South Beach lifestyle. Straight up, the best part of this hotel is the complimentary access to the SLS hotel and the Raleigh Hotel across the street. The rooftop pool is chic, and the location is also excellent. As with most good hotels across the US, the service is faultless. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Atsani B
Dear Atsani,

We are lovin’ this review! Thank you for taking the time to rate the Redbury. Having our sister properties close by is a plus while staying with us. I truly believe this is what makes our properties stand out from all the rest. We hope you come back to visit us again soon!

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel will surprise you - the best value on the beach most definitely! Rooms are big and spacious, the hotel is new and very neat in a perfect location and the staff is just over the top! The people in Redbury will take care of you and really make your stay memorable. We were suggested with the best places to dine and go out, all the reservations were done even though it seemed impossible at the time as we arrived in the middle of the season and everything was booked out but Vanessa made everything happen. Kristen and Maggie was welcoming us every morning with their lovely smiles and Bruce was there every nigh to suggest best spots for going out! We had spectacular time in this hotel and the most relaxing sleep in those comfortable beds!!! Definitely a place to suggest! Will come back soon!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank LaurineBush
Dear LaurineBush,

Thanks so much for your kind remarks – they’ll be shared with our staff. The next time you’re back in town, let me know! I would love the chance to personally make sure your next stay is an all-out success.

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I stayed there for 3 days. I liked so much. Services and hotel staffs were perfect and they were so nice. the room is large and comfortable and also the design of bathroom is so nice. I would recommend this place for vacation.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Sevket_oral,

Thank you for the recommendations and the five star review! We hope we get the chance to welcome you back again. Please call me for any future reservations and I will make sure we take care of you. It’s the least we can do to sincerely thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Staff were so attentive and helpful without being overpowering..
Perfect spacious rooms with the most comfortable beds..
Nothing was too much trouble...

Had an amazing time in Miami thanks to this hotel and all the kind caring staff..

Will definitely be visiting again soon!!

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Smithmeist0r
Dear Smithmeist0r,

We’re really proud of the warm, intimate atmosphere we create and love that you noticed.