Beacon South Beach Hotel
Hotel Croydon(Miami Beach)
US$288
US$249
  • Pool
Fontainebleau Miami Beach(Miami Beach)
US$436
US$295
US$221
US$204
  • Beachfront
Shore Club South Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)(Great Value!)
US$286
US$252
  • Pool
Grand Beach Hotel(Miami Beach)
US$316
US$307
  • Pool
Eden Roc Miami Beach Resort(Miami Beach)
US$298
US$281
US$455
US$369
US$471
US$432
Orbitz.com
2,522 results
All reviewsocean drivesouth beachfree breakfastbeach chairs and beach towelsart decodirectly across the streetrooms are smallvalet parkingyogurtperfect locationpeople watchingbathroom doorocean frontan ocean view roomvalet servicespring breakscarface
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Charming boutique hotel. Staff was friendly and helpful. My only complaint would be that the doors slam shut and are really loud.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank sjohnson18
Management response:Responded 18 June 2011

The Beacon Hotel would like to thank you for writing your experience about your most recent stay with us. We take pride in our location and services to all our wonderful guests everyday and night!

We do apolagize on not being able to satisfy the noise level of the heavy doors closing shut loudly. We are currently taking steps on improving every door in the hotel to lower the noise level of the hotel late at night.

Thank you again for choosing the Beacon Hotel as your home away from home.

Reviewed 26 May 2011

My friends and I just returned from Miami after spending 4 nights at the Beacon Hotel.
The room size is on the small side but that is to be expected from Art Deco hotels - don't be alarmed as the beds are so comfortable, and after a night out clubbing the last thing you would be thinking of is the size of the room anyway.

We were really impressed with the location - central, a block away from Collins Avenue (shopping) and Washington Avenue (clubs), not to mention it is literally across the road from the beach!

The standout about this hotel is definitely the service! The staff bent over backwards and were so accommodating during our stay and extra helpful. I would say the service is as good as a 5 star hotel! I will definitely recommend the Beacon Hotel :)

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 18 June 2011

The Beacon Hotel would like to thank you for taking the time to write about your experiences in your most recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear our staff exceeded in providing the best customer service possible to you and giving a lasting positive impression.

We are also happy to hear that our location was more than satisfying to all your needs. We take pride in our location and will continue to provide the best services to all our wonderful guests and future guests.

Thank you for making your recommendations and we will always keep an open door for you, your family and friends!

Reviewed 24 May 2011

I've stayed here twice before and I absolutely love it. The ocean front room was amazing.. great view.. the bed was the most comfortable bed that I had even slept in! The staff is what stands out to me the most.. They bend over backwards to make sure you are satisfied and happy. They are so friendly and genuinely nice. A great thing they do as well is after you check-out.. they can hold your bags for you until you are ready to leave! This gave us time to go back to the beach.. have lunch.. etc. It allowed us to enjoy more of our vacation (because we didn't want to leave!) Also, when we returned, they provided us with a room to shower which was awesome! They did not rush us at all and really seemed like they were happy to help us. I really love this hotel and look forward to staying here again. I was in SoBe over the weekend and unfortunately they were booked! :( I was very disappointed... no staff will ever be as great or as accommodating as The Beacon's!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 9 July 2011

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you for taking out the time to write about your most recent experience with us here at the Beacon Hotel. We were very sad to see you depart after a lovely stay from the hotel and hope next time you will be able to stay here longer on your next visit.

We are very happy our staff went far and beyond to make sure you have a great time at the hotel. We are also pleased to hear our beds and ocean view room were something that made a positive lasting impression during your stay.

Once again, the Beacon Hotel would like to thank you for choosing us as your Miami Beach destination Hotel. We are looking foward to your return, so you can have an even better time than this time.

Derek Derefaka
Beacon Hotel

Reviewed 20 May 2011

My husband and I stayed and the Beacon for 4 nights on our honeymoon. I cannot speak highly enough of the service, the room and the location. The hotel is right across the road from the beach and in the centre of it all. The only negative comment I have is the food at the hotel was quite expensive. But you get what you pay for. We ate at the hotel one night and the food was magnificent! Any place you eat at on Ocean Beach Dr is going to cost a small fortune. Another small thing that made our stay is the free internet service the hotel provides. It was great to keep in contact with family so easily. The room we stayed in was clean and modern. Would definently reccomend this hotel to anyone travelling to Miami.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 May 2011

I had the suite, upgraded gratis from an ocean front king room. I was the envy of everyone i met on my travels. Room is fantasic. Staff is so helpful and friendly. The hotel is amazing inside with sitting areas and incredible art work to enjoy. Awesome furnishings. I cannot wait to go back. Remember rooms are small-ish in these botique hotels from the 1930's. The restaurant connected to the front is basically a separate business and is the hands-down best place to eat on Ocean Drive. I ate there so many times i lost count! Leena, thanks for everything.
And thank you again to all the staff, everyone, front desk and housekeeping.
~Steve S. from Wisconsin.

Room Tip: go for oceanfront.
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TheSunKing2077
Management response:Responded 11 June 2011

Dear Steve,

Thank you for the great review about your stay and appreciate all the good things mentioned about our staffers, we are honored to a have great person like you at the hotel. we are hoping also that you will be returning in no distance time back to us. Once again thank you for taking out the time to write a great review about the hotel and its environment.

Derek Derefaka