“Best massage in South Beach!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Massage Room

The Massage Room
More attraction details
Owner description: A custom massage therapy spa, designed to meet your specific needs. We combine the relaxing flow of Swedish massage with the muscle relief and concentration of deep tissue massage. Add to your massage a 10-minute enhancer and get extra specific work on those favorite areas: feet, hands, head, face, neck and shoulders.
New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best massage in South Beach!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2008

I have been to at least 10 massage therapists all over South Florida and have never been satisifed, until I had a session with Serena. I have had major back and neck issues since being in an accident about 7 years ago and I found the only thing that ever helps the pain massage therapy. After my thereapist moved away I have tried at least 10 therapists from Ft. Lauderdale to Miami. Serena is very knowledgeable, not to mention wonderful! I took a chance after seeing her site on city search and couldnt be happier I did! Not only did she massage away my pain, shes very nice, located centrally and played awesome music (Miles Davis, instead of the typical Eyna stuff). VERY highly reccomended!

3 Thank BeachBunnyNewYork