Stadium Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Baymont Inn & Suites(Pembroke Pines)
Belvedere Inn(Miramar)
  • Pool
Rodeway Inn Miami(North Miami)
View Hotel
All reviewsrace trackorange bowldolphins gamemini golf coursebasketball courtflorida turnpikecontinental breakfastenjoyed my stayshuttle serviceyogurtcaldermiamiwalmarthurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2014

A romance has brought me to Miami...and this US my third stay here while visiting my lady. What a pleasant surprise: friendly staff, clean rooms, convenient location, and most reasonable rates make this a great place to stay. Add in a very nice continental breakfast and it's a clear winner!

• Stayed: January 2014
1  Thank bkingjay
William21485, Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear bkingjay,

We are delighted to hear this was a terrific surprise experience for you and your guest. We are thankful for your kind words and look forward in you being a future guest of El Palacio. Thank you again for your stay.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

I am planning to stay at El Palacio again this year because it was so nice and the staff were so pleasant. It was also ideally located for visiting with my grandchildren and attending U of M baseball games. It is an old hotel and I loved the landscaping and sense of history. This year I am traveling with my spouse who is hard to please, so I'll give you his feedback after this trip.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo

Dear Margaret O,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are grateful for your kind words and look forward to your future returns.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

You guys were amazing. Nice clean room, very accommodating with late check
in and check out. And price was perfect! Very easy to get to and close to highway. Thank you so much for all your help. see you soon!

• Stayed: January 2014

Dear lturbides,

Thank you for the response and the compliments to our staff and service. This really means the world to all of us. Looking forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

Okay for a trip to Sunrise Stadium. Old and just okay. I got a nice respiratory thing, I think from mold. Basketball courts available for the kids. Shower curtain was hanging by a thread, but they fixed it.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear Thomas K,
We apologize for any inconvenience you have expressed. We are unaware of the mold you have talked about. Perhaps this could of been addressed at the hotel during your stay. We could have accommodated you with a different room.

Sincerely

Reviewed 3 January 2014

By far the worst hotel i have ever stayed at. I don't know if the other reviewers were paid but its definitely not a wonderful place. The room smelled disgusting, the bathroom was filthy and to top it off my room had no towels. When i requested some, they told me they didn't have any. What kind of hotel is that. It is definitely not a "palace". The only good thing about this hotel is the fact that its located near the stadium. But i would rather stay at a hotel thats 30 miles away than stay at the disgrace. If you could rate it zero stars i would.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Kevin P

Dear Kevin P,
Sorry our hotel was not up to your standards and you felt our hotel was a zero. We work hard to give our guests the best customer service and affordable prices. We will continue to improve these standards.