“Outstanding Stay!”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed 15 August 2014

El Palacio was referred to me by a cab driver when I asked where I could make accommodations @ a reasonable rate. First time in Miami; that said, it was the time of my life! El Palacio was an amazing place to relax, distress and just enjoy Miami. The rooms were clean, the staff went far and beyond to accommodate our every need. I would absolutely recommend an overnight, week stay for sure. Thank you El Palacio for making what could have been not so great visit to Florida. I can hardly wait until I come back and I am certainly going to make my reservations in advance to ensure I get a room reserved.

Completely Satisfied
Carmen Uranga from Denver, Colorado

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

This place not even close to anything I though. Toilet won't flash. The roof is dripping to our bathroom. House keeper won't help if u ask for anything. NONE OF THE HOUSE KEEPER SPEAK ENGLISH. the only good thing is front desk. I saw roches walking the wall from the bed. I mean please looking for something else or you going to learn the hard way.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank alvin916
Reviewed 2 August 2014

great hotel at great prices rooms big clean and eqipped with everything you need hotel staff very helpful would not hesitate to stay again breakfast could be better but ok for the price large carpark thankyou

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Nice hotel, room was very clean, view was wonderful. The staff was very pleasant and accommodating. Will stay here next time in Miami, hopefully same room. Hotel parking was very secure since there is a Miami Gardens Police Station at the hotel.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 June 2014

We have always stayed at the El Palacio Sports Hotel everytime that we visit Miami. We visit often because my wife father live near by. The last time that we were there we had a fire alarm go off in the middle of the night and we had to vacate the building into the parking lot. The staff was very polite in communicating the problem. The next day after returning to Georgia I received a call from the manager stating the Hotel will me making amends for the inconvience that we have had..

Room Tip: My wife alway enjoy the room faceing the race track, she love to see the horses.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2014

My vacation was in may 2014. I booked 4 nights at this hotel thinking it was decent. The hotel looked runned down, rooms and halls had a nasty smell. There were TOO many children wandering and playing in the halls. They ran out of towels and the breakfast that was included in my package was a complete JOKE. We didnt even get the room we were promised so they agreed to give us a roll on mattress but never received it. When we asked the night shift manager (black tall man) he told us that he had no idea where these were kept and he could not leave the front desk because he was the only one working. I will NEVER BOOK AT THIS HOTEL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
6  Thank Madeline S
William21485, General Manager at Stadium Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Dear Do Not Book,

I first want to apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with your stay. In the last 6 months our hotel has been remodeled with new carpet, paint, bedding and furniture. The hotel never promises a certain room to our guests. You booked a reservation off a website and we honored the room type. You are assigned the room number at check in. Roll a way beds cannot be promised either as they are an extra charge to the guest. Our breakfast, as stated, is a free continental breakfast. It is not part of any package. Our front desk agents are not allowed to leave the front desk unattended at any time. Daily housekeeping service provides towels accordingly. I'm sorry you choose to never book with us again. The hotel does everything possible to service our guests and provide great budget friendly rates.

GM

Reviewed 10 June 2014

So we went to Miami for a graduation this past week and decided to stay at El Palacio Sports Hotel & Conference Center, we had three rooms such a disappointment. The pictures online are such a joke...the hotel was awful...the rooms/hotel/halls had an odor. The furniture in the rooms were broken and had stains, the bathroom had no air vents, my brothers room had a roach, the housekeeping lady never offered to clean our room and when she finally came such an attitude...and the front desk had the nerves to charge my credit card twice. NEVER EVER AGAIN...That hotel needs to be torn down!!!!

Room Tip: "No tip to provide..awful hotel"
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank KG9553

Hello KG9553,
I apologize for the inconveniences you are expressing. Our goal is to have satisfied guests while providing budget friendly rates. The hotel has undergone renovations in the last 6 months consisting of new flat screen T.V.s, bedding, furniture, carpeting and paint. Double charging our guest is not our policy. If this had occurred we certainly would have solved this immediately at your time of stay. We provide housekeeping service to all guests. We have a professional exterminating company that services the hotel monthly. We are sorry the hotel did not meet your needs. We certainly do not feel we need to be torn down!

Respectfully

Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Best Western Plus Hollywood/Aventura
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Pembroke Pines

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!