“Great Experience All Around! Friendly Staff, Great Rooms and Excellent Service!”
Review of Stadium Hotel

Stadium Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Miami Gardens
Reviewed 28 September 2009

We had the best hotel experience ever at the El Palacio. Several members
of the Treasure Coast Parrot Head Club stayed at your hotel on the night we
participated in the halftime show at the Sept. 21 Miami Dolphins Monday
Night football game. The stadium was very closeby. We are extremely greatful to your staff doing their best to put our members in nearby rooms. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the view overelooking the horse race track provided a special treat the next morning as we watched the horses and riders training. We cannot express our gratitude enough for your excellent service. My husband and I will definately will stay at your hotel again and will recommended the El Palacio to all our friends.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled with friends

Reviewed 28 September 2009

I enjoyed my stay at the El Palacio Sports Hotel. The room was very comfortable and met my needs for my stay. I look forward to staying at your hotel again soon.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2009

I would warn anyone going to this hotel do not book. This hotel was located in a bad area so bad they have a 24 hr armed guard on duty. When I got in my smelly hotel room and looked out the bolted window and saw that there was a gate outside the window with a huge chain and lock I knew this area wasn't good. The shower did not work and the hallways smelled of urine. I was surprised when I left in the morning and my rental car was still in the parking lot. The pictures on the website of a beautiful hotel is very misleading this hotel SUCKS!! I can't even give this a 1 star rating. I had to choose 1 star or I couldn't submit my comments.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2009

I am a male traveller from London, England. Read the reviews, expected the worse - got a pleasent surprise. Was greeted by a friendly female concierge who took the time to check me in properly explaining about the amenities - although I arrived later than schedule around 21:00. Noticing the date on passport she wished me a happy birthday which instantly scored points with me. I stayed in room 528 which was a double, complete with en suite and balcony and air conditioning, methinks the room was newly decorated because I found it spotless. My room had fridge, microwave, cosy chair and table, work table with internet connection and large screen television. The Sports Bar was open and selling food and beverages, I was told it was opened until 23:00, again staff were pleasent. Had an excellent view of the Calder Race Track and at sunrise the next day I watched the horses being put through their morning exercise. I was in town for the Madonna Sticky and Sweet Tour the day before Thanksgiving, The Dolphin Stadium is about 2.5 miles, (4km, 16-20 mins) walk away - I sweated like a pig walking there and at some point you are walking in the road as there is no side walk - but hell the exercise does one good - ha! You're some way from town and shops (Walmart) and I didn't understand the buses, that said I take little away from the hotel itself. The staff booked a cab for me on check out and allowed me the use of the lobby for 2hours +. Good value for money, great staff - excellent hotel. I've attached pictures for you to judge for yourself....those who hated it, I suggest you upgrade.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
2  Thank black-noir
Reviewed 8 April 2009

Hotel is nice and clean, plenty of parking, but very far from city, it takes about 30-40min to get in to the city during business hours. Not much restaurants around, wal-mart close by.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank Ata123
Reviewed 9 March 2009

I stayed at this hotel for 5 nights in February. I come from Norway, and this was my first trip in USA. Our meeting with this hotel was fine. Nice people, nice rooms, and alright acommodations. The thing that was bad with staying at this hotel, was the location. You HAVE to rent a car if you were to stay at El Palacio. Miami Gardens are far from downtown, and the popular beaches. But everything else was more than great with the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2009, travelled with friends
1  Thank J3nnif3r
Reviewed 16 February 2009

im just gonna get to the point my stay was terrible,for one i had bed bugs in my bed dirty sheets with blood in them.i called the front desk and told them they moved us to another room where hte shower was broken water ran all over it i will never stay at this hotel again itrevled over 300 miles to go stay like that they didnt come one fix the shower until that night cause i had to call them back to do that now tell me how good was my stay.like i said i will never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2008, travelled with friends
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Gardens
6 mi away
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar
Quality Inn & Suites Hollywood Boulevard
Best Western Plus Windsor Inn

Been to Stadium Hotel? Share your experiences!