La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Lakes
US$134
Hotels.com
US$138
US$106
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area(Hialeah Gardens)
US$124
US$138
US$133
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
US$133
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$178
US$155
All reviewswinn dixieroom was cleanminute driveyogurtstay there againmiamilqsupermarketpetscruise
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

A very nice La Quinta hotel about 20 mins easy drive North from Miami Intl Airport. Quiet location, good linens/towels/shower. Only down-side is breakfast finishes at 9am. Nonetheless we would recommend this hotel

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have been using La Quinta - Miami Lakes for the past 5-6 years on way to my overseas work and on my return to home. The main reason and for this I call the hotel for my 2nd home is the friendliness of all the staff and the positiveness of the management! The other reason is the location to shopping and to the airport. I am as well using the hotel when I am traveling to and from Florida with my family.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I always enjoy my stay at La Quinta. Love this hotel very comfortable and pet friendly which is a plus. The hotel is also close to everything at walking distances. Very clean and safe place. Very good prices

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank 495isabelg
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Breakfast is very bad, very poor. Half our berfore breakfast is supposed to be over ,they had run out of alot of items. Breakfast staff was not helpful unwilling to accomedate us with our requests ( to have eggs). I also felt like they were watching everyone very closely to see what they were getting, (ridiculous))

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

7925 NW 154TH MIAMI. 33016
LA QUINTA 305 821 8274
Manager Veronica very Rude

Electrical Fire in bathroom & bathroom vent fell from the ceiling and burnt a humongous hole in the toilet. 3.14 to Saturday 3.15 at 430am. After 20 minutes sitting in front lobby the clerk & security said we smell it but don't see it. No other guest were notified to evacuate until 515am when Fire Dept finally arrived. Front desk said ok everyone back to your room. Excuse me Clerk I can not go back to room." She said".oooh well pick a room..2nd floor or 3rd floor. No sympathetic. No help moving smoky clothes. Suitcase. Personal items. Never asked 1.are you ok 2. Can I help you 3.Dry clean clothes nothing. Now 6 hours later I called the Mgr. She's at Dr appt and can't talk to me right now. TERRIBLE& UNPROFESSIONAL. Now Saturday 2 pm mgr Veronica called not to check on my health & life but very rude. No sincere express genuine concerns but said on my 3 day stay "refund 2 days & give lq points. I called corporate call center. Then call center immediately called lq to get details. " was told everything ok & placed corporate on hold until corporate call center hung up. Call center apologized to me very quickly & now understands why I'm not treated better.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends