“Excellent every time”

Anthony's Coal Fire Pizza
Ranked #9 of 57 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Everytime we visit family we hit this amazing place. Pizza is to die for and wings are incredible. The staff is friendly and fast. Robert Gutierrez is great and very friendly. We love the wings and the cappuccino is amazing! We hear the cheesecake is amazing. Will try when we return. Highlight of our trip every time.

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Visited on a Sunday afternoon. We order the wings and they were awesome. Pizza was good too. Service was excellent, loved the fact that the TVs had the FIFA soccer game on. Favorite place around the neighborhood now

Reviewed 22 April 2014

Service was quick, beer is cold, wings are um um good !!! Sufficient amount of tv's to watch your favorite sports team while enjoying their "great food"....Love Anthony's and happy to find one so close to The Indigo Hotel where I was staying....

1  Thank spbuck
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Fantastic pizza. One of the best we've ever had. Friends we were staying with in Miami Lakes took us there one night - now every time we visit them we'll ask to go back! When our pizza arrived it was missing a piece. They apologized and said they'd dropped the piece on the floor and that they would bring a replacement. We thought they were just going to bring us one piece but they brought us a whole pizza after we finished the first one! Now that's customer service!

Reviewed 18 February 2014

I've eaten at a few Anthony's locations on various trips around Florida. In virtually all locations I've been to, the service has been great, the atmosphere is terrific (hence, there are always regulars who are clearly taken care of), and the food is outstanding. The pizza may be a certain style that either you like or don't, but to me, it's great.

The menu is simple, and everything I've had over the years has been really- very good. But what impresses me is the consistency in both service and food quality. The staff from location to location is personable, professional, and seem to really like the place. That helps sell it. (as opposed to some places where you just know the help could give a blank).

But most of all, for me its the pizza. Thin crust, great sauce (get the Paul and Young Ron), terrific meatballs, amazing wings…with caramelized onions. No tricks to this place, just a clean, good atmosphere, with great service, and great food. The only thing wrong with these guys is that I have to come down to Florida to get it.