“Never again!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 August 2013

We just ordered some food for pick up and the pasta was over cooked the chicken must not have been properly stored before cooking, since we both got sick after we ate it!
Veggies were bland, tasteless and pasta way over cooked!

1  Thank Bilancia2012
There are newer reviews for Trattoria Pampered Chef

Reviewed 26 July 2013

As far as I know, this is the best place in the neighborhood. The owner greets all and makes sure that everything is good. I had an excellent lasagna and decent glass of wine. I will look forward to coming back often. Good food, good wine, good service, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

I gave this restaurant a second try and this was the last time.. Salad was rotten, lasagna still frozen.. Dishes were sent back to the kitchen. The lasagna I got back was completely messed up ( a lasagna soup) and still cold and rotten leaves were just taken out of the salad.

1  Thank Waterbreeze
Reviewed 9 January 2013 via mobile

Party of 6 looking for a quiet place to eat. Simple menu excellent service and awesome lasagna.

Really pleased with service and portions.

Enjoy
Allen

Reviewed 5 November 2012

I came here for an 80th birthday for about 40 people. We were treated to a wonderful assortment of appetizers, a full bar, and a personable singer. For the main course I ordered chicken parmesean. I was surprised to receive a moist and very good piece of chicken. I heard the lasagna and grouper were also very good. The tiramisu dessert was excellent. Service was excellent and the food came out without problem. If Pampered Chef was this good for an event, I would come back for a regular dinner!