“Outstanding neighborhood gem”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Miami, Florida
“Outstanding neighborhood gem”
Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

I've lived in Miami Lakes for 14 years and had forgotten about Pampered Chef in recent years.
We ordered take out and everything was delicious! The food was fresh, the portions were generous and perfectly packed. Our salads were cold and the hot food was wrapped so that it arrived hot and didn't stink up my car.
I ordered fettuccine carbonara that wasn't on the menu. Not only did they honor my request but the dish was perfectly prepared. My son had chicken Parmesan that was better than homemade.
We will be back.

Evanston, Illinois
“Very nice place for Italian dinner”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

We had a party of 7, each person had something different and everyone loved their meal. The fish special and grouper were unbelievable.
We arrived at 6:30 and were about the only ones there, but the restaurant filled up quickly.
Service was attentive, and food delivered promptly. Deserts were only failure, don't waste your time.

• Visited January 2014
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Saturday night dinner”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

This is a small little restaurant located in a strip mall. It has outside seating as well as inside. My date and I went on a Saturday evening. There was live entertainment and we had a ball. The service, food and overall experience was very enjoyable. I will certainly return.

Visited December 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Restaurant values customers and believes in romance”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I live in Canada, but my fiancée lives in Miami Lakes. She was feeling sick so I thought I'd surprise her by ordering her a lunch. The staff was extremely helpful and after checking with the boss, even made a delivery for me. They charged my card and didn't ask her for a penny. As per her, the food was delicious and the soup really cleared up her sinuses. Nice to find restaurants that still value customers and romance.

• Visited November 2013
Richmond, Virginia, United States
“Perfect food, service, location!”
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Traveled to Miami Lakes from VA for week long business trip. Hotel accommodations did not have an on-site restaurant, just cafe style dining. After a long day we did not feel like jumping back on the interstate searching for a nice place to eat and, although there were many chain restaurants in the area we wanted to enjoy some nice patio dining at the end of the day, even though we were not in the beach area.
We were lucky enough to find Trattoria Pampered Chef. A little oasis, hidden in a strip mall. The outside dining has lots of ambiance, water features, lights etc. The service was excellent and the food consistently superior - and we ate there three nights in a row. Multiple specials nightly and all food very reasonably priced.
I would recommend to anybody staying in the business area who wants a local place to eat and not feel as though they had just ran out to grab something to eat. We saw lots of locals dining there, birthday party, couples having a romantic date night. It seems that the locals are regulars and we were just lucky to find a place that may not be highlighted to the average business traveler. Highly, highly recommended!!

• Visited November 2013