“Great Spanish Tapas”

Cuisines: Spanish
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great Spanish Tapas”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

On the side of a strip mall in Miami Lakes you will find a true tapas restaurant. The food is excellent and well prepared. The wine and beer selections is good. The ham and cheese boards are delicious.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Rick G

“Great Tapas ”
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I have been coming since I move to the Miami Lakes area and even when I moved I still would visit the restaurant. They have great tapas. Try the cod croquetes and the octopus and shrimp. Only thing they don't open Mondays and Tuesdays. The last time I noticed they changed the menu but is still good.

1 Thank Anharin
“Nice but cramped”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

The food is good, the drinks are good, the service is lacking (typical miami) and there is a hallway where they sat us that was super tiny and right near the restroom and with shelves sticking out over the table so you can bump your head. That definitely destroyed it for me. I recommend, but if they try to sit you in that hallway, don't let them. It is still one of the best places in Miami Lakes.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank Elle L
Miami
“Best in miami lakes”
Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I visit this restaurant at least 4 times a month because they have a different and excellent lunch special every day and wonderful tapas and wine. The atmosphere is great. The service quick and friendly and the decor very charming. Since it is not a chain restaurant and the owner is there frequently you will enjoy a very pleasant experience

1 Thank Al7600
“BEST TAPAS AND WINE”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

El Pimiento is one of my favorite hang out with my girlfriends, my significant other and my family. There service is always on point as is there great selection of wines and tapas plus the owner Mylo and his wife Tiffany always make you feel at home.

Visited October 2013