“Food was good service was a zero”

Miller's Ale House Miami Lakes
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to Miller's Miami Lakes Ale House! Located in the North Star Shopping Plaza, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Miami Lakes Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Miami Lakes Ale House.
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I came in for lunch and sat at the bar. It was about 130 and there was no one at the bar. It took the bartender about 5 minutes to walk over to me. She took my order, seafood Mac & cheese and a salad. She came back in about 1 minute with my salad dressing on a plate then 20 minutes later showed up with my entree and salad at the same time. I asked her to take the salad back and she acted put out.
The food was good and I was thinking of bringing my wife here when she flys in tomorrow but with service like this, it's not worth it.

1  Thank adam-kelley

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Many types of beers, pretty good food, nice music. There is a pretty good crowd on Thursday's night.

Reviewed 21 January 2014

Burgers and beer. Nothing extraordinary especially when the beer selection is no different than anywhere else.

Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I came across this great sports bar on a hot Sunday afternoon in Miami Lakes.

I sat at the bar and sampled a few if the finest ale beverages.

What I didn't expect was 33 flat screen TV's being within my line of site.
If you want to watch your favourite sport while having a good ale, this is the place to be.

1  Thank Peter B
Reviewed 3 November 2013

The selection of beer and drinks is definitely good. However, there was nothing here that made this place stand out from any other sports bar I had been to.