“Ale House”

Ranked #6 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to Miller's Miami Lakes Ale House! Located in the North Star Shopping Plaza, the Ale House restaurant provides top-quality food at a great value. Can't decide between a steak, fresh seafood or Buffalo wings? Our restaurant menu has it all - from New York Strip to lobster, original pastas to fresh salads, and favorites like Zingers(R) boneless wings and homemade desserts. Our full-service bar features more than 75 beers, as well as wine and liquor. Miami Lakes Ale House is your casual neighborhood tavern. Bring the family, watch the game with friends, lunch with co-workers - however you come to relax, you will have a good time and great food at the Miami Lakes Ale House.
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Good food , downside , extremely crowded @ lunchtime. if you like a busy atmosphere for after work beer , this is the place for you...

There are newer reviews for Miller's Ale House Miami Lakes

Reviewed 13 May 2014

A great deal on a Maine lobster meal. It was excellent! The service was good and it was clean. It was a bargain!

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Place and decor is nice...service? very bad...a bunch of "kids" playing with their phones and chatting with each other...they just don't care about the customer or even making a good tip... I went with a friend for a beer and have to be chasing the waiters all around...at the second beer we decide to take off...I wont recommend this place to any of my friends or anyone reading this review.
March 2014

1  Thank B A
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I came in for lunch and sat at the bar. It was about 130 and there was no one at the bar. It took the bartender about 5 minutes to walk over to me. She took my order, seafood Mac & cheese and a salad. She came back in about 1 minute with my salad dressing on a plate then 20 minutes later showed up with my entree and salad at the same time. I asked her to take the salad back and she acted put out.
The food was good and I was thinking of bringing my wife here when she flys in tomorrow but with service like this, it's not worth it.

1  Thank adam-kelley
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Many types of beers, pretty good food, nice music. There is a pretty good crowd on Thursday's night.