“Good dinners; breakfast needs some work”

Shula's 2 Steak & Sports
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 57 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Shula's 2 Steak & Sports is a sports restaurant offering casual dining and smaller portions of our award winning, SHULA CUT® steaks. Our menu also features Premium Black Angus beef burgers, salads, fresh seafood and appetizers. We also offer brunch on Saturdays and Sundays. The restaurant's look and design consists of memorabilia and photos, commemorating local and national sports heroes and celebrities. It is the place to watch the "Big Game" or follow your favorite team. The SHULA CUT®: Our custom center cuts of Premium Black Angus Beef®, accompanied with our aging process, make up our award winning SHULA CUT steaks. We own and breed registered, pure bred Angus cattle and exclusively serve the best beef money can buy.
Reviewed 28 June 2014

Recently stayed here on business. I picked up dinner most nights from Shula's 2 in the hotel. Everything that I tried was quite good. I had the grilled chicken sandwich and sweet potato fries, the club sandwich and regular fries, the grilled chicken salad (which is topped with fried tortilla strips - NOT listed on the menu, if you need to know that!), and the chimichurri steak with veggies. I was happy with most of my meals (although I asked for a bunless sandwich the first night, and apparently to the kitchen, that meant no bun and no toppings as well. I just took the bun off the second time instead of asking.) However, the breakfast buffet was another matter. It was identical every day I was there - two types of (soggy) scrambled eggs (which I suspect were actually a premixed egg product like EggBeaters), bacon/ham/sausage, potatoes, and pancakes, along with fruit (always the same mix - pineapple, grapes, cantaloupe, and a few strawberries), oatmeal, and various bread products. I would like to see them vary the offerings day-to-day instead of serving the exact same thing - this is not a free continental breakfast, you do pay for it. I don't eat many grains so I ended up with the exact same thing 5 mornings in a row - wet eggs, bacon, and fruit. Shula's staff was always nice and helpful, and I appreciated most of what I experienced, I just hope they improve their breakfast service - even fixing the eggs would make a difference.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

Overpriced for the food you get. Especially the breakfast buffet....$15 for eggs, bacon, and sausage

Reviewed 13 May 2014

The interaction with Miguel, our waiter was great. The grouper was superb. I found the prices to be on the high side but I enjoyed the meal and service. It was not crowded at all and I suspect that is because of the pricing. The breakfast buffet was excellent as well!

Reviewed 7 May 2014

I stay at Shula's hotel frequently on business. The burger is terrific, but the fries are soggy. Pecan crusted salmon is pretty good. The beef is very good. But if you want a quiet dinner, avoid evenings when they play raffle guessing games in the restaurant's bar. The MC obviously loves his amplified voice, few seem to be paying attention or playing. It's annoying. Oh, and during football season, a couple of Dolphins cheerleaders drop in and walk around autographing cheerleader pics.

Reviewed 16 April 2014

Very good place in Main Street. Delicious food and very good service. We enjoy every time we do there.