“Good food”

Shula's Steak House-The Original
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House-The Original is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 53 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
Lower Keys, Florida
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 February 2014 via mobile

We returned to Shula's Steak house after many years and found good and not so good changes. First it noisy when everyone is trying to talk over the saxophone player even though he was very good. The old decoration was more romantic and warm. The food was very good my husband's steak was cooked to order and was excellent quality. I enjoyed the crab cakes full of crabmeat. I made my reservations on line in plenty of time and our request for a window table was honored, thank you!

Visited February 2014

Daytona Beach, Florida
“Service and Management sucks”
Reviewed 12 February 2014

I booked a table for Valantines day. The time I wanted was not available so I took the next earliest one at 6.30 pm. I made this booking at about 1130am. At 3pm the woman that I can only assume was the manager phoned me up and said that the booking did not stand and that I could have 5.30 . No explanations other than the tables go quickly. That was why I phoned the restaurant and did not book through Open Table. Her attitude of couldn't give a @#$% was disgusting. I called back for an explanation and she will npt take my phone call, funny old thing that!

• Visited February 2014
Florida
“Simply Perfect”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have eaten a few steaks in my day, but last night's filet mignon was simply perfect.... juicy, tender, and just the right size. The mozzarella and tomato appetizer was delicious. I split that with my husband and there was plenty for each of us. Our three sides were excellent as well.... mushrooms, green beans and mashed potatoes. We topped dinner off with the apple cobbler which again was large enough to share and totally worth whatever calories it contained. Hands down, course by course, this was an outstanding dinner.

• Visited December 2013
Dania Beach, Florida
“That's A Big Steak!”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

Had the 48oz Porterhouse as usual and I am never disappointed. I will admit I shared it with my 16-year old son, so no gloating about finishing the whole thing by myself. Started off with the bacon-wrapped shrimp and ended with the Creme Brulee trio.

• Visited November 2013
Miami Lakes, Florida
“Great, Outstanding Wedding Reception”
Reviewed 21 November 2013

The best place for a wedding reception. Thank you, for a magical beautiful . Weddings can be
very stressful , however thanks to the staff at Shula's Steakhouse our guests of over a hundred people went home raving about our reception. Thanks to Chef Miguel Riojas the food was amazing. We had a choice of steak, chicken, salmon, or vegetarian all of the food was the best of the best. The staff from Tom, Zandra Torrico, & Alicia Bloom gave 100 % to make this wedding a meaningful wonderful occassion which appeared to be magical. Thank you, fabulous job by all.

• Visited November 2013