“Great Bar!!!”

Shula's Steak House-The Original
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House-The Original is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Miami Lakes
Price range: US$50 - US$80
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 826 - Expressway
Description: Shula’s Steak House is located in Shula’s Golf Club in Miami Lakes, Florida and is the original and first of many Shula’s Steak Houses to open across the United States. Dining at Shula’s Steak House is like no other Miami Lakes restaurant experience. This Miami Lakes restaurant is a celebration of the 1972 undefeated season of the Miami Dolphins. Known for its Premium Black Angus Beef and the oversized portions, you will not leave this restaurant hungry.
chicago
“Great Bar!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

Stayed at Indigo next door and really wanted to get an adult beverage after checking in. What a find!!. Delvis the bartender is a true gem. Bar is dark and clubby and everythig you would want in a bar and if you're a Dolphins fan, a true score.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank cubella59

New Orleans
“Very Disapointing!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 April 2014 via mobile

Was invited here for a company dinner meeting. The decor is what you would expect from a high end steak restaurant. Along with football paraphernalia from the coach himself. That's about all I can say good about our visit. I won't go into detail but service was slow. It all went downhill when the waiter spilled a whole glass of $150 a bottle,red wine, on our client. He was upset but did not cause a scene. The waiter and manager half hearted lay apologized but were never offered any replacement for the wine. As for the food When our order came, one of the steaks was the wrong cut of meat and two were overdone! Luckily for me I get to dine in many high end restaurants so I know good food and good service. For this restaurant I would say nice try but you really didn't come close to a touchdown, next time. Next time we'll be taking our team to a different playing field.

Visited April 2014
Miami Lakes, Florida
“ALWAYS TOP DRAWER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I live in Miami Lakes and whenever I want a special meal or for a special occasion, that is my
go to restaurant. I've dined there many times over the years and I can honestly attest that I've
never received a bad meal. The meats are always fresh, tender and cooked to perfection, the baked potatoes are the largest i've ever seen. All of the vegetables are fresh and also prepared perfectly and to order if that's your desire. Their drinks are not skimpy and priced competitively. Service is always friendly, prompt , obliging and knowledgable. i suggest reservations. Credit cards are accepted. Dinner is pricey, but, worth it.

• Visited March 2014
“Pre Bday din din🎉🎂🌹”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

We always love & come back 2 Shula's!!!!! I grew up here, play Golf here, love it here!!!
A Tradition in our book, Tks #donshula

Miami, Florida, United States
“Steak eaters delighted!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Had a reunion of dear friends who love steak restaurants and all raved about the various steaks and lamb chops they ordered. The wine, sides and desserts were winners also...as was the service! The round table brought us together and made the evening fun, and the view of the golf course was added pleasure. We will return...and hopefully soon!

• Visited March 2014