Courtyard by Marriott Miami Lakes
US$134
Hotels.com
US$138
US$106
Holiday Inn Miami West - Airport Area(Hialeah Gardens)
US$124
US$138
US$133
Courtyard Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
US$133
Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale SW/Miramar(Miramar)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$178
US$155
GardenInn.com
All reviewstypical courtyardstayed hereperfect for business travelersstrip mallfront deskpalmetto expresswayquick accessstarbucks coffeecourtyard marriottbusiness tripcomfortable bedrooms are cleanwould stay here againup to datefirst floorconvenient locationlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 April 2014

The lobby is very nice and the rooms appear to be nice at first glance. There was hair everywhere!!!! The shower floor, the sink and the bed....it was gross. We were in town for my father's funeral and were prepared to stay several nights but due to the hair that was on bottom of my shoe when I walked out of the room and the attitude of the staff we decided to stay elsewhere for remainder of our stay in Miami. I'm pretty sure I will never stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Fambris
CourtyardMgmtML, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Miami Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Fambris,

We are disappointed to hear about your recent experiences at the Miami Lakes Courtyard. Our commitment is to always meet and exceed our guest's expectations. From your feedback, it is evident that we did not meet your expectations. Please accept my sincerest apologies, and we hope that during a future trip to the Miami Lakes area, you will allow us to offer you the best of our hospitality services.

Orlando Amparo

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We have stayed at the CY Miami Lakes for the last 7 years. It offers a great location within the MIami Lakes area with easy access to major highways. There are several food options within walking distance from the hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank RICARDO G
Reviewed 5 April 2014

I stay at this location every other week and the accommodations and staff are excellent. The breakfast is perfect. The check in process is quick and pleasant. The rooms are clean and comfortable. Management and staff are very attentive. I highly recommend this Marriott Courtyard location.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Dean C
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Stayed here for business for three nights. Entire facility was clean and the staff very friendly and helpful. The only issue I had, and this is typical of most hotels now, is that I would like to have a real regular sized pillow to sleep on instead of having to figure out how to sleep comfortably on the small decorator type pillows many hotels are using now.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Tom C
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Upon staying here in December, I left a box of my belongings. When I called to get this box back, I was told it was there and they will ship this box to me, and I left a phone charger. When I asked for the phone charger the lady who could barely speak english clearly told me that my box was there but my phone charger was not. Very clearly I asked her numerous times because I wanted to make sure this box with expensive vinyl figures was there. I received the phone charger that was not there in the mail and when i called about the box now they say no no we never said we had that. Thats total bs. I have called numerous times to talk to a manager left over 7 messages and no response back. Marriott is suppose to be one of the best! I used to stay at Marriott hotels for months for business and am a GOLD member. I will never stay at another Marriott again! Also talking to my company to pull out of Marriott hotels for business

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business