“Catering for Party”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 7 September 2013

Have been here several times, and was a nice typical Italian fancy but home-style restaurant. What we have used them for mostly has been catering for parties when we want something different than the usual food by the pound, and we have enjoyed it every time. My only recommendation is if you do order, always check it before you leave as every time we have used them, they have forgotten something from the order.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

I went there for a quick lunch , the place look very nice and interesting , I love the service , the very kind and friendly , the start with e white bread and and whole grain bread very hot just come out of the oven , and it was very nice , I ask for a plate of pasta with salmon , I was a little disappointed by that but maybe it was just a bad choice , nest time I'll try the pizza , anyway an interesting place with excellent service , look very clean and nice .

Reviewed 12 May 2013

Excellent food and service. they were attentive and quick even though we were a group of 12 for dinner they did not feel overwhelmed.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

My observations: Chicken Marsala: Mushrooms not fresh, chicken breast very thin and inferior piece of poultry, marsala sauce slightly too salty. While I found the wall painting/decor intriguing and fun to look at, I would not eat there again. I also observed one dish being sent back from diners, which was sparely populated on Thursday night. Observations from business traveler staying at Schulas across the street.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

The service, food---everything was marginal except for the salad. Bread was terrible as was dipping sauce. My biggest complaint was that the server recommended the linguine w/seafood as one of the better dishes. The pasta was overcooked and there was rubbery overdone calamari constituting the bulk of the fresh seafood---just a smattering of mussels and shrimp.

3  Thank Proseco