“Best Fishing Charter in South Florida” 5 of 5 bubbles

South Florida Light Tackle Fishing Charters
new york
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Best Fishing Charter in South Florida”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 November 2011

Having grown up in South Florida, I have fished all my life. Although I live up North, I frequently go home for vacation, and have gone fishing with Captain Alan Sherman on a number of occasions. We have gone fishing in the bay and the ocean on nice days, and had a great time each time. While his boat is best equipped for bay fishing, on calm days, it can go out in the ocean as well. Captain Alan's knowledge of the best fishing spots in unparalleled, and I have come home with large catches of fish each time I have gone. I even took my 8 year-old nephew fishing, and Captain Alan was a great teacher to him, and my nephew said the fishing adventure was the best part of his vacation. Check him out here: http://www.getemsportfishing.com/

Visited November 2011