“Excellent”

Ranked #3 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We spent one night between flights. It remains the best value accommodation around Miami airport. Still in good condition, rooms are very good size, coffee machine, and beds are very comfortable. Parking still can be a problem.

Room Tip: Park as soon as you can, gets very congested and difficult
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
JosephKatz, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Miami Airport North, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear grumpy554,
Thank you very much for posting your review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. Thank you as well for recognizing our hotel as the best value hotel in our area. We take pride in providing great service to our guests at a reasonable price, year round. I am glad that you found our hotel overall to be in good conditions, and that your accommodations were clean and comfortable. Our staff works hard to keep the hotel looking just as it did on opening day. Thank you again for this review, and we look forward to your next stay.
Director.customerservices@gmail.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 28 May 2014

We usually drive to Miami the morning of our cruise, but we had a large group joining us this time for our wedding cruise. We decided to search for a hotel to recommend to those wanting to join us a day early. We chose this hotel as it had good reviews, free shuttle from the airport for those flying into MIA, offered parking (for an additional fee) during the cruise for those of us driving to MIA and had a free shuttle to the port in the morning. We booked an advance purchase rate and I feel we got an excellent deal! Check-in was fast and the staff was extremely friendly and helpful in getting our 30+ guests situated. I was very impressed with the hotel, including the rooms, which are large and modern. The bathroom was extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. We really enjoyed the bar area in the evening and the free breakfast in the morning. We will definitely stay here again the next time we cruise out of Miami!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank ucfjennifer
Dear ucfjennifer,
Thank you so much for posting this positive review on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that you and the entire wedding party were greeted with great service and a quick check in. I am also happy to hear that you found your rooms to be spacious, clean, and comfortable. We always enjoy when our guests are able to enjoy our bar area. It is a nice little bar that is good for kicking back and relaxing while you are starting your vacation. Your comments are sure to put smiles on the faces of all of our employees. Thank you again for this glowing review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 1,519 helpful votes
Reviewed 27 May 2014

There is a free shuttle from/to the airport. You just have to call and wait.
Our driver was very polite and helpful. He gave us some useful info about public transportation.
We were offered free drinks.
Hotel is very recent. Rooms are clean, modern and spacious.
Breakfast is simple: yogurt, cereals, bagels, toast and bananas.
It's a good value for money.
I would recommend it if you are arriving late or driving. Otherwise it would be hard to visit Miami.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear HelenaGuerra,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. The pictures that you posted show our hotel beautifully, and I am sure they will entice some potential guests to end up booking a room with us. I am glad to hear that your arrival went smoothly, and that our driver was nice and friendly to you. I am also happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of another one of our free amenities, the breakfast. We offer this complimentary breakfast to all guests that stay in our hotel. Thank you again for this review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!
Ohio
Reviewed 25 May 2014

I booked this hotel because it had good reviews and we wanted to be near the airport for our 7:45am flight the next day. I wish we had more time here- the room was HUGE and was very nice. We did not get to have breakfast as we got up in a rush for our flight, but it smelt good! We drove here from having dinner on the water in Miami and it was not far at all. We spent the entire vacation in the Keys and after being in a small room, it was great to have this space, even for only 10 hrs. I also thought the bed was the best and was looking online for a link on where to buy one? I know this sounds a bit crazy, but if anyone reads this and knows where to buy them, I would really appreciate a link! If I am ever back in Miami, this will be where I want to stay!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Itsericaa
Dear Itsericaa,
Thank you very much for this glowing review you posted on TripAdvisor describing the (short) time you stayed at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am very happy to hear you enjoyed the time with us, and that you found our rooms to be very spacious, clean, and comfortable. As far as the beds that you ask about, they are from Serta, and are described as “pillow top”. Unfortunately though, I believe Serta makes these specifically for Choice Hotels, and I am not sure if they provide them to the general public. For your sake, I hope they do! Thank you again for this great review, and I hope this helps a little bit in your search for the bed.
Surrey, Canada
Reviewed 22 May 2014

Free Shuttle Pick up at the Airport and the following morning free continental breakfast then free drop us at the cruise port. The room was not bad at all except the height of the sink were not standard, too high for short stature person.
The pick up at the airport were delayed due to we had to contact the hotel to inquire when and where the shuttle park. We missed the shuttle because we were in the wrong waiting area and shuttle did not stop. Contact the hotel ahead of the time to inquire what gate number or exact location where the shuttle park. That way when you arrived at the airport, you can inquire the gate number......
I was able to negotiate the shuttle coordinator to drive us back to the airport after our cruise in the amount of $30 for 4 of us.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank tuy649
Dear tuy649,
Thank you for posting a review of the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am happy to hear that you were able to make use of the complimentary shuttles we have to offer all of our guests. Along with the complimentary shuttle services, we also offer a free breakfast and free WiFi capabilities to all guests of the hotel. These amenities are in place for our guests to have a more enjoyable stay. We inform our guests to call the hotel upon their arrival in Miami to give them the best instructions on how to pick up our shuttle. I am sorry that this was a difficult process and I will be sure to speak with our drivers about this. Thank you again for the review, and have a great day!
San Fernando, Trinidad
Reviewed 17 May 2014

my group of 25 stayed at this hotel for our pre cruise stay. the hotel staff is very friendly.
i want to thank George the manager that dealt with my group. upon arriving in Miami we simply called the hotel, they told us where to wait and transportation was sent for us.
i must mention that the bed in this hotel is the most comfortable bed i have ever slept in, and this
was the same comment made by most members in the group.
The next day the bus came and took us to the port for our cruise. i would recommend this hotel to
anyone cruising out of Miami or wanting a good night rest

Room Tip: corner rooms are nice and quiet
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
Dear erica834,
Thank you very much for posting a review of your time at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy to read that you and your entire party enjoyed your time with us during your stay. I will be sure to pass along your kind words to George, and I am sure that your comments will make his day. It is great to hear that you all found our beds to be very comfortable. We do our best to provide our guests with an enjoyable hotel experience. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stayed at the hotel for an overnight before leaving on our cruise. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room was quiet, clean and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was good, and plenty of seating for the many guests that were there that morning. We did not use the shuttle service as we had already rented a car, but I understand that they do offer that service. Wonderful place to stay, we will definitely stay here again when sailing out of the Port of Miami.

Room Tip: No restaurant, but complimentary breakfast.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear dreamsaverz,
Thank you for posting review on TripAdvisor of your time with us at the Comfort Suites Miami Airport North. I am very happy to read that you found our staff to be friendly and helpful. We always remind them that we want to make our guests feel as comfortable as possible when in our hotel. I am also glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations and found them to be quiet, clean, and comfortable. I will be sure to pass along all of your kind comments to our staff, and I am sure they will put smiles on all of their faces. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Coconut Grove
Hampton By Hilton Miami-Coconut Grove/Coral Gables
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Comfort Suites Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!