La Quinta Inn & Suites Miami Airport East
US$157
Great 4.5/5
US$129
Good 3.5/5
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$126
Very Good 4/5
US$123
Good 3.5/5
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$247
US$235
galahotels.com
Great 4.5/5
  • Pool
1,408 results
All reviewsfree shuttlepre cruisecruise portleave your carfree breakfastshuttle servicebagelsnext morningper personfront desk staffwould stay here againrental carthe breakfast areaone night stayclean hotelairportmiami
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff. Free shuttle to port of Miami. Simple breakfast. Shuttle to Dolphin mall for small cost passes there. Buffalo wings and much more available next door at a reasonable cost. Nice place.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank FeliciaGY
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This was a very nice hotel which offered the convenience of airport and port transportation but the noise from the highway and the airplanes was a bit more than I cared for. There was a good breakfast available in the morning for an effortless dine and dash day. The price was right and in spite of the noise, I will probably stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank klfreeman
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We stayed here for one night pre-cruise. I had read the reviews so I kind of knew what to expect. The hotel was clean but dated. It could definitely be updated. There is construction directly in front of the hotel which made coming and going difficult. Our shuttle driver said they are building another hotel there (some other hotel chain). Stay away from the food delivery flyers that are slid under your door.There were already 2 in our room when we arrived and 3 more came a few hours after we checked in. I tried to order pizza from one and as soon as they answered the phone I knew something was not right. When I called I got a recording saying this persons mailbox was full. I called back thinking I made an error and this time he answered using only his name, but quickly changed his greeting when I inquired about the pizza. I went to the front desk to ask about this particular business and the staff said they had never heard of this place and recommended a pizza place that delivers. So, beware! Yes, we heard the planes all night long, but it did not bother us. The shuttles were quick to pick us up from the airport and were on time to take us to the port in the morning.Staff were very friendly.This would not be my first choice when returning for our next cruise.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Dawn D
Reviewed 19 December 2013

We had to stay somewhere in Miami last minute due to a change in our flights, so we wanted close to the airport. Reason I chose it was due to the free shuttle, when booking it on priceline, it didnt state that the shuttle service stops at 11PM. Therefore at midnight we ended up paying an additional 30 to get there. Once we arrived it was a quick check in, but we got to our room and the room did not have a pleasant smell, and it was not a light unpleasant smell either. It was very noticeable. Not worth the 140 we paid (170 including taxi).

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Amanda_and_Nick
Reviewed 18 December 2013

We stayed here on the night before our weekend cruise. When I discovered that I had lost my passport the staff was very helpful in assisting me with faxes to get my documentation. They went above and beyond. Free shuttle between the airport and the hotel and the hotel and the cruise port was a huge plus. The shuttle service only charged us $10 each to pick us up AFTER the cruise and take us to the airport. They were timely and the shuttle was clean and nice. This is not a luxury place, but the staff and convenience make it a 4 star.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple