“I could`t have booked worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Miami Springs Inn

Miami Springs Inn
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Omoa, Honduras
“I could`t have booked worse”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2012

I had just one night between too flights in Miami so I thought booking a Hotel close by the airport will do. ( Still paying 30 $ for the shuttle to the Hotel ) Arriving at the place I was shocked, looked like a run down Motel. Surprised they had my reservation ready . 45$ for the night but the room was terrible. Stinky , humid with no windows you could open. The door did only opened half way because of the bed. The AC was making lots of noise but not a lot of cold air. Lots of noise the whole night. A BBQ was lid up from some of the long term guests , lots of drunks.
The Runway Inn next door looked far better.

Room Tip: I don't think there are good rooms at all
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank RolisPlace

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Homestead, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stayed there for 3 days and 2 nights. Worst experience ever you walked in the room and it's nothing like the picture. The bed it's super uncomfortable very hard and very low, the pillows if u can call them that we're like if you had picked them up from the trash or pushed a whole lots of papers in them. I have never seen anything like it when I woke up the next morning I asked for my refund and the young guy in the office said no one is allowed to check out before due date and refunds are not allowed. So we didn't have much of a choice by the following night I got to the hell motel around 12 am and there was no parking because they have a bar/restaurant there that people park and guests must park 2 bloocks away. Take my advise do not stay there no matter how cheap it is. At the end I got my refund thru my credit card company cause I was very upset, with pain all over my body and I did not get a good nite rest in this hell motel.

• Stayed March 2012
1 Thank Jackie2329
virginia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2012

If you desire to stay here to catch a flight the next day (and why else would you stay here?), since they have no airport shuttle and a taxi is required, the $27 taxi fares that I spent should have been spent in a nicer hotel (even at the next door Runway Inn - with a shuttle).

The rooms are clean and basic: no coffee pot or shampoo, but a microwave. The window unit air conditioning unit was crazy loud, but I was too hot without it. The traffic is noisy.

The front desk help all seemed bored to death and act annoyed to register and check you out.

Yes, the rooms are cheap, but in this case, you get what you pay for. I will not stay here again, but go next door to the Runway Inn.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank luke47
Everywhere
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

I recently stayed here a few weekends ago for the 9 Mile Reggae Music Fest that was in town. I only had the room for one night, but for $50 which was the very cheapest motel I could find..I was very surprised! I walked in the room like O_O !! I admit the outside looks very crappy and run down, but as soon as I walked into the room I felt very comfortable. Huge tv, lots of extra drawer space, a microwave and mini fridge as well. Yea the bed was a little stiff but I slept really good that night..but for only $50 I feel like they did extra for me. I only saw one tiny bug, smushed it and that was it!(& no it wasn't a bed bug..and it's miami there are hella bugs everywhere). Shower..water pressure and all was decent. Toilet paper wasn't half bad either. The floors were a nice chocolate wood, and looked very new. The girl at the front desk was nice too. I would definitely stay here again. For $50 you shouldn't have your hopes all extra high..it's a motel not hotel..this isn't the Marriott! I was very please!

Room Tip: Choose a room closer to the check in office..my room was on the end...and it was a little creepy, be...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank RasTafarIEmpress
Sault Sainte Marie, Ontario, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

we got to our room and there was random peices of furniture flipped over , ciggarette burns in our blanket and then 2 GIANT hissing cockroaches and the man at the front desk gave us a hard time about getting a refund! i would not suggest staying there to anyone unless u like cockroaches

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Chantal G
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2012

Efficient room with microwave and fridge with slick wooden flooring. Friendly staff and great location for airport with many near by restaurants etc.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank jledesma123
Homestead, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2012

Please DO NOT GO THERE..

The bed was like sleeping on the floor it was very hard. The pillows were like from a dollar store buy 5 for a dollar they were cheap and bad. I woke up with the biggest pain in my back and head. I stayed there for 2 nights and it was horrible. No room service i had no toilet paper and the towels were as small as a baby's towel. When went to complain the skinny guy there said "Sorry" and that he couldn't help me. Geez I wonder if he was on the computer playing games or what. Also the parking sucks you need to be there at 7pm cuz if you get there later you will have no parking because of a Honduran Restaurant they have there. This was the worst place I have ever stayed please do not go there.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jackie2329
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
BEST WESTERN PLUS Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs

Been to Miami Springs Inn? Share your experiences!