“Glad we only stayed one night....”
Review of Miami Springs Inn

Miami Springs Inn
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 20 May 2013

As with most of the other people here, I did not enjoy this motel. I have stayed in plenty of cheap accommodations throughout my travels, and honestly, I don't see any excuse for quality as low as this. The guy who checked me in had clearly just finished smoking a joint, and was all but silent when dealing with me (even when he appeared to be having problems finding my reservation and I inquired about the problem). The area around the motel did not seem at all safe, and the room itself didn't ease my worries in this regard. The room was dirty. Cigarette burns on the sink, ants all over the night stands, and hair all over the paper thin pillow cases. I ended up using my jacket as a pillow instead, and neither me nor my travel companion was willing to sleep under the sheets. I'm sure there are better places to stay in the area... That being said, it is probably passable as a place to stay for an over night layover. As Pavel H mentions, it is easily accessible by public transportation from the airport, and it is fairly cheap.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank WaitingforRain
There are newer reviews for Miami Springs Inn

Reviewed 20 March 2013

Dirty room, Torn Towels, AC (Heater) does not work, Dirty Bathroom, No blankets on the bed only sheets. The price was 57 dollars but I will pay a little more else where for a good night sleep and will never stay again in this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank LT2938
Reviewed 2 March 2013

If you're looking for some cheap option to stay overnight in the airport area, this motel would bevery good option. Quite clean, accesssible via public transport from the airpot - bus No. 37. What i dislike is noise coming from main street and outdated furniture. I think you can hardly beat the price for this accomodation during the spring break in Miami.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Pavel H
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This had to be the worst hotel I have ever stayed in. My mother's room they had to literally remove the door to get into her room to get her luggage out after breakfast. It is so run down.. run from staying there. AWFUL!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Jeanne K
Reviewed 2 January 2013

Terrible. I would give them fifty dollars not to stay.

Place across the street looked a lot better for a quick airport stay.

Dirty, door locks broken, cold water, paper tin walls.

No bueno!

The worst place I ve ever stayed in.

Good Luck if you stay!

Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank DanB111
Reviewed 14 October 2012

Booked this place online from England, only saw pictures of the rooms not the outside.
As soon as we got there and even before we had check-in, or even looked at the rooms, the place just looked crap, it reminded us of one of these motels you see on COPS when they are doing a drugs busted.
After we check-in we went to our rooms, well the fridge/freezer wouldn't shut, and the room stunk. the chest of drawers wouldn't open.
We demanded a full refund and told them why, they went to check on the rooms and come back and agreed with us.

Craig from England

Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Craig102012
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I had just one night between too flights in Miami so I thought booking a Hotel close by the airport will do. ( Still paying 30 $ for the shuttle to the Hotel ) Arriving at the place I was shocked, looked like a run down Motel. Surprised they had my reservation ready . 45$ for the night but the room was terrible. Stinky , humid with no windows you could open. The door did only opened half way because of the bed. The AC was making lots of noise but not a lot of cold air. Lots of noise the whole night. A BBQ was lid up from some of the long term guests , lots of drunks.
The Runway Inn next door looked far better.

Room Tip: I don't think there are good rooms at all
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank RolisPlace
Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
EB Hotel Miami Airport
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 16 in Miami Springs

Been to Miami Springs Inn? Share your experiences!