Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Hotel was right by airport. Newer hotel. Front desk was very helpful finding places for dinner. Beds were comfy and shower was very nice. VERY CLEAN!!! Breakfast was good. Plenty of varieties. Our room overlooked Miami Springs Country Club Golf Course.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Miami_Airport_North, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2015

We would like to invite you back anytime you need a hotel! Thank you for your review!

Reviewed 19 July 2014

July 3-July 6 experience: The location is great because you are still close to Downtown Miami, Miami Beach whatever you want to call it. We had the chance to deal with the crazy traffic in Miami Beach and then come out and go into the calm. And Downtown Miami Miami Beach whatever you want to call it is like 20 mins away. Jessenia and Vianca was amazing!!! Jessenia made sure my sisters and I had the best experience possible. We drove 14 1/2 hours to get to Miami from Nashville,TN so you can image how dirty and frustrated we was just from the long drive. We left Nashville Wednesday night arrived Thursday afternoon and stayed until Sunday morning. When we got to the hotel we asked where can we go and what can we do since it was our first time in Miami and she gave us stuff to do. She was very nice and professional and hands down the phase Southern Hospitality. Jessenia even was upgraded us to a Suite!! Best Western hotels is the only brands my family stay at. We never had a bad experience so why stay anywhere else. Our Miami trip was a weekend to remember!!!! Even when the power went out due to the storm we still had a good time. The Whole Staff was working together to make sure the Guest was ok and taken care of. I also would like to give a Huge THANK YOU to HOUSEKEEPING!!!! Housekeeping came in everyday and did a FANTASTIC job on our room while we was out. Everything was so clean and nice and refilled like it was our first time walking into the room. So thank you housekeeping for the great work you did and do.

• Stayed: July 2014

Great! Thank you for such a wonderful review all around! We work hard to train the best staff and this review is so encouraging! Come again soon!

Reviewed 18 July 2014

Great work especially housekeeping Marisol young girl very helpful and great job keep it up. Room was spotless, everything cleaned bed made perfectly. Nice view good breakfast not so good at front desk. I was checking out and they didn't even asked how was my stay it was just signed here and good bye.

• Stayed: July 2014
Miami_Airport_North, General Manager at Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Nery1950,

Thank you so very much for taking the time out to review our hotel. We truly do appreciate the kind words. I will make sure i pass along the compliments to Marisol. I would like to apologize on behalf of my front desk staff for the uncongenial approach to the check out process.I want to assure you that all of our staff is committed to provide the same levels of excellent service to all our guests without distinction. Richard Salas (Front Desk Manager) will be going over the check out procedure with our staff to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Again thank you for choosing our hotel and hope to exceed your expectation on your next stay.

Sincerely
Jean Ajayakumar
786-515-1880

Reviewed 14 July 2014

A great hotel , everything is very nice, accommodating staff, fitness center is small yet enough to stay in shape! Stayed at many other hotels in Miami area but for the price and services well worth to stay here!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the fitness room! Please come again soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

So clean I felt I was first person to use the room!
I have to travel for my business and I use best western all over. This was one of the best ones I have stayed at.
Let my husband check us in early, super staff.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was pleasantly taken aback by the condition of the room. Clean, neat and welcoming. Staff......professional, warm and helpful. I wish I had the name of the young lady who attended to me. I called from the airport and from that moment on, she was professional and quite helpful. She instantly took care of me, explaining shuttle service, location, etc. I needed a bed to catch a few hours of sleep. Bathroom was spotless, towels were of an excellent quality, bed was comfy. Had a good night's sleep. Did not care for the coffee but that was OK. Got myself a good cup at the airport. Impressed!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so glad to hear that your layover stay with us was comfortable! We invite you to stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

My family and I just finished a month long road trip staying at nothing but Best Westerns, and this one was overall the best. This is a brand new hotel. The rooms are large and nicely furnished. The best part of the hotel is the professional and courteous staff. Maybe it's because they are new on the job, but they all seemed happy to be there and went out of their way to make our stay pleasant. My only complaint is that the front desk staff was not wearing nametags, so I don't know who to individually thank. My wife did get one person's name, so I'd like to thank Sara for being so kind and helpful to her and my son. Anyway, this is a great place, especially if you need to be near the airport.

Room Tip: The suites are awesome.