“Excellent for the business traveller”

EB Hotel Miami Airport
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Kingston, Jamaica
“Excellent for the business traveller”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Spent two nights here on work related business. Rooms are very well appointed with a bathroom/ shower layout that was surprisingly magnificent. The staff are very professional and friendly. Job well done!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, 9 May 2014
Dear Mr. Skaymurray,

Thank you for sharing with the Tripadvisor community your experience at EB Hotel Miami.

We are happy to read that you found our staff to be professional and friendly and that you had an excellent stay with us.

We appreciate such positive feedback and hope we can host you again in your next business trip,

EB Hotel Miami.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (162)
  • Korean first
Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 May 2014

We spent one night at this hotel in transit. We were upgraded on our arrival to a suite, which was beyond fabulous!!! The restaurant too is very good indeed. It is 10 minutes from the airport, so is very convenient indeed.
We highly recommend it. Top marks!

Room Tip: ask for a free upgrade. you might get lucky!!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ms. Mickigirl1310,

We are happy to read that you found our suites to be beyond fabulous and that you would definitely recommend us to the traveler community.

EB Hotel Miami.
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

I booked this hotel after reading the many positive tripadvisor reviews and they were right! We had an easy check in with friendly staff. Our room was very spacious and the shower and bathroom rocks! Lunch at the restaurant was great! Highly recommended!

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank MartyGa
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, 1 May 2014
Dear Mr. Marty GA,

We are happy to read that you had a wonderful experience with us and that you would definitely recommend us.

Rockwall, Texas
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

Large modern rooms, an unbelievable peek-a-boo shower, and well appointed, the EB Hotel was an unexpected delight before our transatlantic cruise. Only downside was aircraft noise due to proximity to airport. It didn't stop a good night's rest.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Mr. Tom G,

We are delighted to read that we were an unexpected delight before your cruise and that you truly enjoyed your stay with us.

We appreciate your comments and hope we can host you again in your next visit to Miami.

Miami, Florida
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I have to hand it to EB Hotel, they really have some great rooms. I stayed in a regular room with a king sized bed. It had a separate area with a nice couch and desk available for business professionals.

What I enjoyed the most about the rooms though were the bathrooms. The showers are fully equipped with multiple shower heads including a rainfall shower head. The toilet is separated from the shower and vanity area by a glass door. Since this is a Euro style hotel, you will have the pleasure of taking advantage of a bidet (why doesn't the US embrace this idea?).

Your room will include a mini bar. Be careful though. Simply picking up an item to inspect it will trigger a sensor that will bill you for the item. Note, this can be corrected later at the front desk.

Beds are pretty comfortable, although I've slept better. I honestly wasn't a huge fan of the adjustable beds. It felt kind of strange since it had an air pouch that could be filled to increase firmness. It's kind of like sleeping on a fancy airbed. I would rather have just slept on a really nice plush bed.

I did check out the pool area during my stay, and it was kind of a mess. Was it even open? I thought it was, but it's kind of hard to tell when there's pool maintenance equipment lying around and patio furniture is sprawled everywhere thanks to the strong Miami winds. There was really nothing happening here for a reason.

Also, don't come here expecting a great view or anything because you're not going to find it. My view was an empty parking lot. Keep in mind this is more of an airport hotel than anything. If you want a view, you really need to be downtown.

I did use the shuttle service and the hotel's cab service at various times. The drivers were super friendly, and I appreciated that. Unfortunately, the shuttle did take a little while to reach me at the airport. It ended up being easier to just get a cab most of my trip. I found the quick $14 cab trip to and from the MIA Metrorail well worth it. If you wish to use the shuttle option, I'm sure it would be useful to many, but just make sure you know the scheduled arrival departure times ahead of time so you can plan accordingly.

My biggest complaint about this hotel, and the main reason I'm not even giving four stars in this review, is the fact that the hotel's communications aren't that great. After my stay, I tried calling the hotel multiple times throughout the next month to settle an issue I was having with a hold for incidentals on my credit card. Every time I called, I would get a busy tone and would be disconnected. I also sent some emails. The first was returned, but the latter two were not - even days later.

Overall, EB Hotel Miami makes a comfortable stay near the airport, and for many travelers, that might just be all that matters. I will say I was disappointed to say the least in the hotel's communications. On future returns to Miami, I would most likely not stay here again since the communications were lacking, and I really value a great view along with being near all the action, something this hotel simply does not have due to its location.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank itsscottbetch
Dear Mr. Scott P,

We are sorry to read that you had an issue with one of your emails not being responded in a timely manner. We would like to look into it so we can correct any communication failure we might have, but we need a little bit more information regarding the sender's email address.

If it's possible, kindly send us an email to miamisocial@ebhotels.com with your full name so we can track the issue and also double check that everything is OK with your CC authorization release.

Thanks for your feedback and hope you give us a second chance to show you the 5 star service we can deliver.

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 April 2014

We had a overnight layover during our return home. My wife found this place online. This place is only 8 months old and beautiful. The rooms are spacious and beautiful. This is 5 star quality. There is not much to do near the hotel and your about a 30 minute drive to South Beach.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
EB_Hotel_Miami, Manager at EB Hotel Miami Airport, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Turbostang,

We are delighted to read that you consider us 5 star quality and that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Bethesda, Maryland
Reviewed 22 April 2014

great hotel! awesome room and showers! soundproof too. That is key being so close to the airport. Dinner was ok. I've had worse, and I've had much better. They still don't understand even though someone else complained and Mari Martin, the mgr addressed it, that the chicken entree gets a total of three sides because it already comes with one and all entrees come with two. I had to convince the wait staff that he needed to still bring me another side. So training should be improved in the restaurant. Oh, and the key lime pie was actually cheesecake. Much unhealthier.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Ms. Elissa S.

We are happy to read that you had an awesome night with us, however we are sorry to read that you there was a misunderstanding with one of our dishes at the restaurant.

We had indeed one comment in the past regarding the grilled chicken dish and we confirmed that it comes with 3 sides total, the veggies and two others chosen when ordering.

We apologize for the inconvenience and please know we are taking the proper measures to avoid that situations like this happen again.

We appreciate your comments and hope we can host you again soon,

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Downtown
Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton - Miami Brickell Downtown

Been to EB Hotel Miami Airport? Share your experiences!