Embassy Suites Miami International Airport
US$99
ClarionHotels
US$118
US$100
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$194
US$100
US$85
Red Roof
3,030 results
All reviewsthe manager's receptionhappy hourmade to order breakfastthe managersfree drinkscruise packagecomplimentary breakfastmiami international airportper personsouth beachshuttle servicecruise portfree shuttleatriumdrivertransportationvan
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very clean hotel, convenient as a pre-cruise lodging. Free airport transfer to hotel and bus transfer to cruise port ($ 10 pp ). Excellent pool facilities and free cocktails in the evening and excellent cooked breakfast in the morning. Hotel was very clean & comfortable and the staff was helpful. I'd definitelygo there again if I was cruising from Miami.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014 via mobile

I don't think it's terrible, but it is far for excellent. Good location, but it is tricky to get to it, streets are somehow messy (like a NJ Turnpike Hotel). They charge you extra for parking ($18) which seems high to be honest. Hotel for tourist I guess... I don't believe I will repeat this hotel if there is not on sale. It's a $100/night at the most... Don't pay more than that (like I did).

Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 29 May 2014

First I'll say I am one of the few people who doesnt like Miami - it seems to me like Newark with palm trees - so after the usual terrible Miami airport experience, I wasnt in the best frame of mind.
When I called the hotel to ask about when and where to meet the shuttle, on the first two attempts the phone just rang. On the third attempt, a surly female voice told me where to meet the van and it ran every half hour. I had to ask a second time what time to expect it at the airport.
Arriving at the hotel on a busy Friday night, there were only two clerks working the front desk. I think this explains the surly answer on the phone.
The non-smoking room I was given had clearly been smoked in by a recent previous guest (I have a poor sense of smell and am not bothered by cigarette smoke, but this room smelled so strongly I could tell there was a problem from out in the hall.) The second room I was given had no problems.
Early the next morning, I had to catch the 4:30 shuttle to the airport, except there was no driver. Security looked for him, but he had left and had the keys to the shuttle. The lone desk clerk called for taxis after about 20 minutes, and a little after 5am, when no taxis had arrived, the day shift shuttle driver came and took us to the airport.
To her credit, the desk clerk offered to discount my bill, but after this bad of an experience, I declined and told her I would not be back at this hotel.
I travel a lot and can understand having one or two problems during a stay, but something is wrong with the management of this property when this many things are wrong in one visit.

Room Tip: Stay some place else.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JohnTucson
EmbassyMiami, General Manager at Embassy Suites Miami International Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

We sincerely apologize for the series of missteps you experienced during your stay. It is important to us that all our guests have a great experience and a comfortable stay. Thank you for your comments on the service issues; this gives us the opportunity to reevaluate our process. Although we cannot change the experience you had please reconsider giving us a second chance to make it right.

Kind regards,

Clavel J Louis

Reviewed 28 May 2014

This hotel was wonderful if you are traveling from Miami International Airport. Managers welcome cocktail hour and cooked breakfast with free airport shuttle were perfect. Clean as a whistle! Courteous and polite. Can't say enough good things about this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Room Tip: Rooms at the end of the hall are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family