Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
US$99
ClarionHotels
US$118
US$100
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$194
US$108
US$100
US$85
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizebudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvsihop
Reviewed 16 August 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at the Extended Stay America Miami Springs location. I was here for a ten week internship, June 9th to August 17th, 2013, and this served as my home away from home. The staff was really friendly and helpful. The rooms were nice, I really enjoyed having a kitchen so I didn't have to order takeout all the time. I also like having the airport shuttle, it is much better than taking a taxi.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Ciarra F
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Ciarra - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you felt like you were at home while visiting our hotel and that the staff provided you with such friendly service. We hope your internship went well!

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 16 August 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few days and the staff was very nice. The front desk clerk, Oscar, was very well mannered and helpful when I needed him. The hotel was in a pleasant location with great restaurants near by. Loved the free breakfast as well.

• Stayed: August 2013
2  Thank egriff07

I received a copy of your review, and wanted to thank you for your kind words. It's great to hear that the staff was helpful and that you enjoyed our free grab-and-go breakfast. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2013

The hotel was clean and neat. It was being remodeled during our visit. The breakfast on the go is not worth even waking up for. The fitness room will not allow you to get a complete workout, there are no weights included. The staff were very professional and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 29 June 2013

This place is a good hotel, the proximity to the airport, beaches and downtown makes this a good location, The staff are very friendly and relaxed, the rooms are awesome, clean and spacious, Even when the bathroom light failed a maintenance man was there instantly and politely took care of the problem. I highly recommend you stay here. Pool and breakfast were very good.

Room Tip: Book your now, it is a great deal...
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Boatscuba
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review about our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and I am glad to hear that you received great service by our staff. I'm also pleased to read that the bathroom light was fixed in a quick and professional manner.

We hope to have you stay with us again in the near future. Thank you for staying with us at Extended Stay America Miami Springs.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Stayed here June 2013 for 6 nights.Traveling with my 15 year old daughter for a girls week away to see a concert at the American airline arena.Drive was not that far at all.Easy to get to the beach and anywhere else we needed to go.It was nice not being right near the beach or anything.Love the hotel,It was in the proses of being remolded when we where there.we felt very safe and welcome from the moment we walked in till the day we left.Our room was beautiful,fresh and clean real roomy.Loved having the kitchen to cook our own things and save on eating out.Grab and go breakfast was nice and enough to fill ya up.Nice patio area by the pool and they even had a grill where you could cook out if you wanted.we had no problems with nose and did not even hear the planes from the airport unless we where at the pool.The staff here are WONDERFUL they where so friendly and helpful.When ever we needed a towels or anything at all they where right there with it,Helpful giving us directions around town and just real great people.If you are lucky enough to get Mariela you will love her.She is so sweet and so outgoing.But the guys where nice too.:) When ever we come back to the area I will stay here for sure.Great value for a awesome hotel,THe grounds are kept clean and we had no worries going in or out day or night,5 stars from me.Cindy & Amber

Room Tip: Loved the room in the back side.and Love the fact you can open your big windows up in the room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank cindy m

Cindy - I would like to personally thank you for taking the time to write such wonderful things about your experience. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours. I'm glad that you enjoyed the amenities offered to our guests and that the staff was helpful.

Thank you again for staying with us and hope to see soon.