Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
US$105
Hotels.com
US$133
US$120
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$247
US$235
galahotels.com
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North(Miami Springs)(Great Value!)
US$166
Travelocity
US$112
US$106
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizebudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvsihop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

We came here by chance because the other hotel we booked was horrible. Very nice ad clean rooms with a good deal of space. The guest service agents were very polite and more than willing to help you. I highly recommend this hotel for all types of travel.

Stayed: January 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so sorry that your original hotel did not meet your expectations; however, I am glad that we were able to provide you with a great room as well as friendly service. We all truly enjoyed having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

this hotel is very comfortable, it is centrally located close to the airport and all of the highways.(makes it very easy and convenient for shopping,going out ,and eating.)The staff at the hotel is very friendly and there is a self serve breakfast in the morning.Another convenient fact about the hotel is that there is a gas grill out by the swimming area which is very convenient if you would like to spend an afternoon out in the sun with your friends and family.If golf is your thing there is also a golf course and country club within walking distance if you want to go hit some balls for practice or if you want to have a little friendly competition with some friends.It is a quiet hotel and I would reccomend it to anybody staying in the area!

Room Tip: these rooms are very convenient because there is a queen sized bed in the bedroom and an additional fold out sofa in the living room so you are not cramped up .Staff is very nice(management and receptionaists are friendly)Yanelys,Oscar and Nataly go out of there way to make your stay nice.Yes I know that I mentioned the friendly staff twice but I figured I should because they are always happy to help regadless of the time of day or night.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank adam n
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. It's great to hear that you enjoy the amenities and the great location of our hotel.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

I stay just for one night but it was excellent! it has a complete kitchen even with dishwasher. No room service at the hotel but many options for delivery available. At walking distance is a gas station for groceries, a Mc Donald, Chinese Restaurant, Subway and IHOP. Shuttle to and from airport available from 7am to 10pm. FREE BREAKFAST & WIFI!
Cons: Waiting time for a TAXI! I almost miss my trip, it took like an hour

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank megrri
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you found the proximity to the airport to be a convenience and the service by the staff to meet your expectations.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay America. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We arrived and tried to call the hotel for a shuttle pick up. We kept getting hung up on. When we arrived the person at check in said they were "busy" when we explained about the calls. There was limited food at breakfast. When asked if they would re-stock, the guy at the front desk said they have been busy and only order food on Monday (it was Friday). How can you stay you offer breakfast and offer two pieces of bread. We asked for a map of the area and were told they had none. If you are only looking for a place to sleep that is clean and don't care abkut service......this is the place

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Janet - I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that the customer service was not up to standards. I am committed to finding the root of the issue to ensure that lapses in service does not happen again in the future.

I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I hope that you will contact me directly, at mia@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further. I do hope that you will return to our hotel, or any other Extended Stay America location in the future.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

...I must say, The front desk people (Oscar and Janlis) were "Warm, Helpful and Frendly"....Staying in a Room with a kitchen, room was like a condo home...Grounds and parking lot were well lit and groomed...Just like a home away from home..!!!....

Room Tip: ..I was in #139...Great room facing a good view...Short walk to parking lot..first floor, no stairs..
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2013

Thank you for your great review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you were provided with outstanding service and that you truly enjoyed your room, especially the kitchen. As well, I am glad that you liked our hotel's exterior, including our well lit parking lot.

Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.