Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Miami Springs
US$99
ClarionHotels
US$118
US$100
EB Hotel Miami Airport(Miami Springs)
US$194
  • Pool
US$100
US$85
Red Roof
All reviewsfull kitchenfront deskhome away from homesmall gymlaundry roomrooms are cleanenjoyed my staya wonderful staydecent sizebudget hotelfree parkingmiami airportbagelsstovekitchenettecvsihop
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I enjoyed my stay here at extended stay America, I spent a total of six weeks and I really enjoyed the hospitality. The rooms are nice and spacious, even the single rooms are awesome. Special thanks to Nicole.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nello P
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Clean, absolutely worth and strategic place if you're aviation student or workers. The facility is not special. You get to-go breakfast, small pool, and laundry room. One thing that they need to improve is just the employer english! But overall for me it's really good.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Mohreza95
Reviewed 17 February 2014

All was great, clean, organized, and everything ! Very recommended ! Near the miami intl airport and market, Nice service, clean room, free shuttle to airport and airline center, best price ever..
I hope I can stay here again next time..
-Norman Oldynov

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank NormanOldynov
Reviewed 15 February 2014

It's not that this place was dirty or horrible, but, for the price, there is no way I'd go back! We paid $220 for the room. The shuttle didn't run early enough to get us to the airport. The breakfast didn't start early enough for us to partake. There was nothing terribly close so we walked a mile to find dinner. There was a smell of mildew. It might have something to do with the shower curtain being 5 inches too short and so there was water everywhere after showering. Our room seemed very dated - from the popcorn ceilings to the almond colored fridge. It was clean, just very low end. I don't have particularly high standards but for that kind of money, I expected more. To add insult to injury, we were there on the day they decided to change out the lightbulbs in the rooms. It made for a noisy afternoon. On the good side, the office staff (Oscar) was friendly and helpful. He even called the maid to clean our room next since we were there before check in. Even with that, I won't be back though.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank dnialcdlo
Reviewed 15 February 2014

just last minute booking for a lodge near the airport, the only advantage is it is close to the airport

do NOT expect smooth transfers, it will take you half an hour to arrange a transfer and another 20 minutes for them to find a driver
breakfast- is a complete misinterpretation at this place

Room Tip: good if you want to spend sleep some hours at night
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo