“nice rooms location questionable”

Days Inn Miami Airport North
Ranked #13 of 16 Hotels in Miami Springs
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Hotel rooms were very nice. Very comfortable beds. Nice updated furniture and bathrooms. The location was a little uncomfortable though. We just booked room for one night d/t catching our cruise the next day at Port of Miami.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
1  Thank Alice K
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2014

Dear Alice K,
Thank you very much for the review that you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your accommodations and that you found them to be clean and comfortable. Our housekeeping staff works hard every day to maintain a high level of cleanliness at the hotel and it is nice when guests recognize that. We have recently updated our rooms with new furnishings as well, and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed them. Thank you again for taking the time to post this review, and we hope to see you back with us soon.

There are newer reviews for Days Inn Miami Airport North

Reviewed 18 August 2014

I have rated very good in terms of value for money and used as a stopover after a flight. We were in room 228 sorted for us by Damaris who was very helpful as was the young guy on desk last night and this morning. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room was huge! A great place if you can get a good deal.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2014

Dear ord,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy to hear that you found your rooms to be big enough as well as clean and comfortable. I see that you were able to encounter our front desk agent Damaris. She comes to work every day and displays a great attitude towards our customers, and goes above and beyond to make them feel at home. She will be so happy to hear of this recognition, and I will be sure to pass this along to her. Thank you very much for your review, and we hope to have you back with us in the future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

Catherine at the front desk was very helpful to me and my sister. We were there to go on a cruise and she was so helpful with things we needed to make sure our cruise was just right! Thanks Catherine!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2014

Dear Desiray B,
Thank you very much for the review you posted on TripAdvisor in regards to your stay with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am so happy to read that Catherine was able to provide you with great customer service. I witness her stellar attitude at the front desk every day that she is working, and I am so happy that her hard work was recognized. I will most definitely pass along your kind words to Catherine and I am sure it will put a smile on her face. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this review.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Very satisfy, the only thing was that there were no Wi-Fi in the whole place, do they had to give me a different room, but the safe didn't work in neither one of the room and you get charge in advance for the safe, but the charges were removed, I was just disappointed that the front clerk doubt me about the safe not working, but in general everything was good, I will go back

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear rosado1234,
Thank you very much for your review of the Days Inn Miami Airport North that you posted on TripAdvisor. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your overall stay with us at the hotel. I am sorry to hear about the WiFi issues as well as the charge of the safe. I am glad that our front desk was helpful and they were able to remove the charge. It makes all of us at the hotel when a guest informs us they will be returning, and we are so happy that you chose to do so. Thank you again for the review, and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Visited the travellers lounge and Manuel the bartender was excellent. GREAT service and clued me in to the local scene. Everyone needs to come see him! Great atmosphere, friendly locals, will recommend to everyone I see.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank jason c

Dear jason c,
Thank you so much for the great review you posted in regards to the Travelers Lounge located at our hotel, Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. I am extremely happy to hear of the service that Manuel was able to provide to you as a patron of the bar. Manuel exhibits a great attitude at work every day, and I am very happy for him that someone was able to recognize his hard work. I will most definitely pass along your kind words to Manuel. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to post this great review.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Traveler's Lounge, located in the Days Inn Airport North, is a fantastic dive bar for cheap stiff drinks and singing your night away. The Juke box plays a great sound track when Karaoke isn't going on, and there are a couple pool tables and dart boards on the walls. Abe and Chris are awesome and made our night fantastic.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank AgustinS97
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2014

Dear Agustin S,
Thank you very much for the kind words you posted on TripAdvisor describing your time with us at the Days Inn Miami Airport North. I am extremely happy that you enjoyed your time with us, especially at our bar, The Travelers Lounge. It is a great place for our guests to kick back and relax in the midst of their traveling. It is great to hear that Abe and Chris were a delight, and that they were able to provide with entertainment throughout the night. Our bar does not usually get recoginition like this, and we are so happy that it finally did. I will pass along your kind words to both Abe and Chris, and I am sure it will put smiles on both of their faces. Thank you again for the review, and we hope to have you back with us in the future!

Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

Being in the hospitality business for twenty-five years, I live it and I love it. Today I work in various aspects of being a Hospitality Specialist and in many areas. In high demand, I meet many and I love and enjoy working with many and I love every minute of making clients and customers satisfied. I have always excelled and exceeded to not only meet the customers needs, but to go above and beyond (at Don Shulas we called this creating raving fans-imagine-what a concept). Knowledge of the true sense and meaning of customer service and satisfaction can be "taught", but it cannot be learned if it is not innate. Innate is a true passion for this field and a real authenticity of loving what you do. Creating satisfaction-knowing that not only are you making the customer happy-and this makes you sincerely happy, but you are creating more business. This is a smart asset to any hospitality establishment. Today, it is rare to find. But I am impressed!!! From the front desk staff, Jaimie, Azure (sorry if I spelled that wrong) to security, the cleaning staff and to Abe-The multi-talented artist and entertainer, amazingly entertaining his customers at the Travelers Lounge-excellent bartender... I'm saving the best for last ...keep reading. Impressed to see the pride of loving what you do was found at the Days Inn. Today I often find no smiles, no greetings, no need to make the customer happy, general managers (power hungry) who should not be in the position and it's all too often. I am always so incredibly impressed when I experience from the customers point of view-the "innate". The others, like me who truly love what they do and they are damn good at it. This is BREND at the Days Inn. How refreshing. She was a relief to sad hearts and tired souls who were on the other side of the "job". I was in need for a "me" and there she was. Brend is amazing at her job. She understands the concept of what we all know...the customer is always right. She understands the concept of creating satisfaction and excellence. She understands the concept of pleasing her guests. This is because it is innate. This is who she is and what she excels at and loves. She doesn't know my title, which could be very influential and beneficial for her. What she did know was that we had fallen on hard times from an illness, the stay at the Days Inn in Oakland Park Boulevard was horrid and a nightmare, and that we simply needed a room. To BREND it wasn't our titles-it was us ...the guest, that she went well over and exceeded- beyond to help satisfy. So refreshing!!! She helped and created good for us, touching us with humanity when so desperately needed-so rare these days. This is because Brend is authentic and an "innate".
I can say that Brend-not even knowing that it has been a time in our lives that has been so painfully difficult, not only made it softer, easier, and for the first time ok, she made us believe that there are still real authentic- hospitality customer service -guest relations experts in this field who understand what this business is all about and they love it. They love people. They love what they do. More powerful, touching lives in a much needed way and not even knowing. Then when guests like us are gone and when customers with our titles and influence see excellence, it is Brend that we will rave about. Her boss should praise her as the asset she is to him and to the Days Inn. Brend made up where others failed, making me want to rave and create raving fans for her - and ultimately creating business and a good name for her boss and for The Days Inn. And join us on Friday --Kereokee night with Abe at the Travelers Lounge!!!

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Shannon R
Joseph K, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Miami Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Dear Shanbeachinit,
Thank you so much for the glowing review you posted about your stay at the Days Inn Miami Airport North on TripAdvisor. Being in the hospitality industry, you must know how much this means to each and every employee that you mentioned in your review. This will not only bring a smile to all of their faces, but it has brought a huge smile to my face as well as all of the other managers and owners of our hotel. A review like yours is what makes our job so special, and it also reminds us to continue doing what we are doing. Our main objective in this business is customer satisfaction, and we preach that every day to all of our employees. I could not be happier about your review, and I will most definitely remind our employees about it every day. I am so happy that our front desk staff and other staff members have received the recognition they deserve, and that is all thanks to you. Thank you again for this review, and we hope you come back to stay with us in the future!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Miami Springs
Ramada Miami Springs/Miami International Airport
Comfort Suites Miami Airport North
Clarion Inn  & Suites Miami Airport
Clarion Inn & Suites Miami Airp...
#10 of 16 in Miami Springs
Best Western Plus Miami Airport North Hotel & Suites
Sleep Inn at Miami International Airport
Regency Hotel Miami
Regency Hotel Miami
#38 of 124 in Miami

Been to Days Inn Miami Airport North? Share your experiences!