“Great Taste, Great Value”
Review of Black Creek BBQ - CLOSED

Black Creek BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
jacksonville, fl
“Great Taste, Great Value”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Mojo's used to be our favorite bbq restaurant in the Fleming Island area, but Black Creek has surpassed it in terms of good tasting food, generous portions and quick service. The only drawback is that Black Creek is not as convenient, but it's worth the extra drive.

• Visited January 2014

Middleburg, Florida
“best bbq around”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

Been enjoying black creek for over a year, sorry Sony's you lost my business. Great service, great atmosphere, fantastic food, fair prices. Visit about once every 2 weeks.

• Visited November 2013
Agawam, Massachusetts
“Good meal - no frills BBQ - give it a try!”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

My husband and i were looking for a local BBQ restaurant on a Wednesday night, Blackcreek BBQ popped up in our internet search and we decided to give it a try.
Simple decor...booths and tables available.
Easy to read menu with choices available in a lunch or dinner portion. My husband got the dinner portion - pulled pork, ribs, beaked beans and coleslaw - he finished it all! I tried a bit lighter lunch portion - smoked turkey (even had some left over for lunch the next day), baked sweet potato, side salad - very tasty.
Our waitress (young gal) could have been more knowledgeable - she did not offer my husband the complimentary pudding that came w/ his dinner or the value card for frequent visitors (another waitress helped out w/ this.)
Some BBQ places also use the hard plastic dinnerware - but having real silverware helped.
Pretty sure they do a big take-out business.

• Visited August 2013
“Lots of food and very good BBQ!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

Ordered the 4 meat family meal. The BBQ was really good, a variety of sauces to choose from, Mac & cheese and beans were very yummy! The drive is a bit out of the way, but worth it! Ribs were the best, ate only one and was full! Had corn nuggets and fried pickles which were yummy too! Tons of leftovers to take home also!

• Visited August 2013
Jacksonville
“Come Get Your "Q" On!!! YUMMY!!!”
Reviewed 4 July 2013

My husband and I found this place and decided to try it for lunch-I sure am glad we did!! The bbq here is the best We have had outside of North Carolina!! They make their own sauces and they are very good-they even have Carolina sauce-they call it cotton! I tried the ribs and collards and sweet potato YUM YUM YUM!!!The ribs were so tender and meaty. the collards were fresh cooked and great. My husband had the pulled pork and he loved it! It was piled high with meat that was perfectly cook. We ended up with left overs . The staff were all very pleasant and even offered(FREE) a sample size of pudding ( chocolate or banana ) we chose the banana and it was delicious just like everything else was!!! We Have now found our favorite bbq place and will be back!!! They also have catering!! This place is FAB!!!!

• Visited July 2013