“Love Laredo's”

Laredo Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 50 Restaurants in Middleburg
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middleburg, Florida
“Love Laredo's”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

One of my favorite Mexican restaurants. Their Texanas fajitas are delicious, I get them almost every time we go. I love their chicken quesadillas too. They are clean, friendly and fast. I highly recommend them.

• Visited June 2014

“Surprisingly Good!”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

Just ate there and had the best Enchiladas Verde I ever tasted (and I've had it at many other restaurants). My son also thoroughly enjoyed his Carne Asada.

1 Thank Carlos O
Middleburg, Florida, United States
“Nice local restaurant”
Reviewed 3 August 2013

This is a nice little place to go and grab some Mexican food. We are limited in this area as to good Mexican. The staff is always helpful and they make my husband and I a meal that is not on the menu. My mom who does not like Mexican at all really likes their taco salad. Prices are reasonable.

• Visited June 2013
San Diego
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Mexican Food (and I am from California)”
Reviewed 8 March 2012

I did not expect to find great Mexican food in Florida, but I was wrong! Great food, great service, reasonable prices, good selection of Mexican dishes and a good selection of Mexican beers. I was in Starke two nights and I ate there both nights!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank CWatersSanDiego
Middleburg, FL
“Nice local place for Mexican food”
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I go to La Redos on and off. I like the restaurant but would not drive past another Mexican place to go to La Redos.

1 Thank usbrowns