Review Highlights
Awesome!

Chris and his team were very informative, friendly and fun to be with, and what an amazing way to... read more

Reviewed 2 April 2022
P7864RQgregm
Bloody Brilliant

Chris was a absolute gentleman from start to finish with my gyroplane experience. This hast to be... read more

Reviewed 15 August 2021
whitty71

All reviews birthday present lakes cumbria instructions angle excitement
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2018

My son bought me this for a Christmas present in 2016, so it was long overdue.
We had superb conditions for the flight; slight breeze and sunshine. I was a little bit unsure about this as I'm not good with heights, but Chris made me feel at ease.
Our flight took in many of the northern and western fells - to see them from the air gives a whole new perspective, there are routes up the fells I never knew existed.
Not only is Chris a superb pilot, but he makes you feel at ease from the start, and injects some humour as well. If you want my advice, book yourself a flight today - you will not regret it.

Date of experience: September 2018
1  Thank mozmal
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We were lucky enough to have a pocket of superb weather & booked a Gyroplane flight each with Chris ....We flew over quite a few of the Wainwrights we had walked up - Blencathra , Skiddaw , Catbells & what a difference from the air ! Amazing to see all the paths & routed so clearly . We also flew over our lodge - Mulberry at Skiddaw View ! It would be a great way to view potential houses or holiday homes to purchase - from the air !
Chris was very calming & made the whole experience superb , he’s a super guy & full of knowledge, I will be definatly back for more

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank lesleyoakley44
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Had a one hour trip with Chris and his flying machine as a 80th birthday treat. Wonderful experience to fly around the Lake District on a beautiful day. We flew at around 700 ft (210mtrs) and with clear sunny skies I could see for perhaps 50 miles of stunning views. Flight was only a little bumpy, smoother than I expected. We flew over Keswick and I was able to see my sons shop from a different angle. One highlight was when Chris throttled the engine down to 'tick over' to demonstrate how a Gyro behaved with no power. We drifted down very slowly and this is the feature which makes gyrocopters so safe. If you lose engine power it is still possible to land safely. Try that in a helicopter !! This is definitely an experience to have and Chris is not only a great pilot but a brilliant host.

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank 279elder
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

WOW what an amazing experience I had flying with Chris on Thursday. Having never done anything like this before I was a little nervous but Chris put me at ease immediately and made the experience enjoyable and fun.

He was so good that my husband, who was firmly set on not stepping foot in a Gyroplane!, is now showing a lot of interest in giving it a go!! Well done Chris, that is impressive in itself.

Well worth a go and I would recommend Chris to anyone

Date of experience: August 2018
1  Thank heleno2013
Reviewed 8 July 2018

My husband had a 1 hr flight with Chris over the northern Lakes and really enjoyed the experience. It looked so good - I went up for a taster flight as well. Chris is so friendly and helpful - obviously a man who enjoys what he is doing and wants others to enjoy it too. My husband was quite confident, but I was nervous - Chris put me completely at ease so I was able to enjoy every minute. We would definitely recommend this, and we will be back for more.

Date of experience: July 2018