See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Wormleighton hall is Set in glorious countryside. Lovely people. Very good access to motorways and silverstone from here. Also good fishing!!

An ideal stay away.

Rooms well equipped. Plenty of parking space and a hearty breakfast. Beds comfortable and plenty of hot water.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank gavinp441
Reviewed 13 February 2017

I arrived late and a light had kindly been left on for me to find my room. Parking space was readily available in the courtyard outside.
My room was lovely in every way with all the amenities required readily available.
I received a warm and friendly welcome at breakfast, which was was beautifully cooked and most enjoyable.
This is a peaceful location on the edge of a delightful village and one to which I shall be happy to return when I am next in the area.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank 696walterw
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Three members of my family stayed in two rooms while we attended a family celebration.
Wormleiton Hall is in a beautiful, quiet village and it is so very peaceful
The rooms a beautiful and very tastefully furnished.
We had the full English breakfast which was served very well, it was hot and generous. We were offered extra items had we wanted them I I find it impossible to identify any area which could be improved. We have already made a booking for next year

Room tip: Just book early
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Patricia W
Reviewed 9 October 2016

Stayed in one of the 'new' rooms in the barn conversion. It was really well appointed with a great walk in shower, comfortable beds and a wonderful view over the swimming pool and rolling fields with horses which were prevented from roaming by a cunningly placed ha-ha. It was peaceful, restful and almost bucolic!, The staff couldn't have been more helpful and it was an experience that I look forward to repeating soon. Do check out the village if time permits.

Room tip: If you intend to use a taxi firm to travel into adjacent villages book early.
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank drdavidtreharne
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Lovely peaceful and picturesque location, clean and comfortable rooms, excellent breakfast and made to feel very welcome, definitely recommend, will be returning.
Stayed in the house, but all rooms looked great.

Room tip: House room was lovely
Date of stay: July 2016