“over all of hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Milton, Florida
“over all of hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 January 2012

very nice hotel. I would tell all my family mebers this is the place to stay hands down. The staff is the best staff i have ever been around. If you have not been here Please come and check it out.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this review, 3 February 2012
The staff and I would like to thank you for the great review, and and that you had a good time.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Richmond, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2011

My family of two adults and two teens selected this Red Roof Inn because of the reviews from Tripadvisor.com, plus we were traveling with a small dog. Not a bad stay, clean sheets and reasonable price. However, the room we stayed in was a non-smoking room with numerous cigarette burns in the carpet. It didn't smell of smoke, so it may have been one in the past. The pillows were the worst I've ever tried to sleep on. Recommend you bring your own or roll up a towel. Staff were friendly and the location very convenient. Also, the folks at the next door Waffle House were very friendly. Other restaurants are in town about 4-6 miles away.

Room Tip: Pets were welcomed with no additional charge. They seem to do a good job of cleaning these rooms.
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2011

I chose this hotel because of it's convenience to Milton where I was visiting family, but after my check in and first 2 nights, I decided that I really enjoy the clean quiet atmosphere even better. I have traveled I10 many years from east to west coast and always bypassed the Pensacola area and heading straight to Mobile, AL to sleep. Now that I found such a nice place to stop and get some actual rest, I will stop here first and drive through Alabama. The front desk was very helpful when there was a mix-up with the credit card I originally reserved with. The variety of quick easy breakfast was fresh and just right. For anyone who wanted a bigger breakfast, Waffle House is right next door. Plenty of parking out front under the lights. Good hot shower and comfortable bed. I had a room with 2 queen beds, refrigerator, and microwave at the best priced room. Free WI-FI is a plus!

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Jacksonville, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 December 2011

My family (2 adults and 2 teens) stayed here two days over Thanksgiving weeked. We needed two queensize beds for a reasonable price. This hotel gave Fl resident discounts, so it was the best value in the area. Hotel was clean and quiet. Parking right out front. Plenty of hot water. I did have to go to the front desk both days and get extra towels, there were not enough left either day. That was a minor inconvienice and the desk clerk was courteous both times. I was a bit worried about it being so close to the interstate, but we didn't hear any traffic noise. Small breakfast area, but breakfast was good : baked goods, cereal, milk , juice, coffee, tea, etc. The only negative was the milk for the cereals was almost gone by 8 a m. I know milk is expensive, but cereals need milk . Baked goods were fresh and there was cream cheese for the bagels. Free newspapers at front desk. I would definitely stay here again when in the Pensacola area.

Room Tip: We stayed on the east side, room had no interstate noise.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family
Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2011

Great stay, the suites offer upgraded amenities from the Superior rooms that we usually use, such as a larger refrigerator & what felt like a higher quality mattress. TVs in both the main room & the bedroom; an adequate bathroom with a spacious dressing area. Literally only a few feet from I-10 and about 20 minutes from Pensacola Beach, but still away from the densest population areas. Definitely not the Red Roof Inn I remember, hope to make it down this way again!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank OhioFlyingBrick
ME
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2011

on a scale of one to ten = -10 had ticks in beds and front desk didn't want to deal with. Concerns pushed off to another employee. NOT Professional at all. This happened in Jan '11. Had a dbl queen bed room on first floor. Was not a pet room but who really knows who is honest on haveing pets. Parking in back of hotel by pool in handicapped, woke up to a parking ticket from local police "for taking a little extra room" . Can say I will never be back or give recommendation to stay.

Room Tip: Make this your last resource, SERIOUSLY.
  • Stayed January 2011, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Millbrook, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

I must confess we did have complaints about the adolescent soccer teams staying at the hotel. That said, when we walked in that night after supper the front desk offered to move us and we declined.

Also, we took our dog, chihauhau, with us they have milk bones at the counter for the dog and when we went out during the day we explained it was her first hotel visit and we were worried about her barking. The front desk offered to call us if they had complaints. Sure enough couple of hours later they called and advised us that our baby was barking.

The room was clean, beds were clean the only 2 complaints we had were the desk area did not have a plug-in for our laptop and the tub was too small. If we had wanted to wash it had to be a shower.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank bkm725
Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
BEST WESTERN Milton Inn
At Home Inn & Suites
At Home Inn & Suites
#14 of 63 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola / I-10 Pine Forest Road

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton? Share your experiences!