“Great Place! Can't say enough”

Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Milton
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Not only is this place reasonably priced and family and pet friendly, the staff is genuinely concerned about the guests. Everyone from the maintenance man to the manager was friendly. They made my family feel welcome. It is our new home away from home. Thank you Red Roof Inn!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We strive here at the Milton Red Roof Inn to make everyone feel a part of our family and we are so glade that you enjoyed your home away from home. If we could help you in the future for reservations please call 850-995-6100. Thank you for your stay with us. Rhonda

There are newer reviews for Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Best hotel I've ever been to. They are super friendly and thet have a nice little breakfast. Theres also a waffle house if you don't like the breakfast they offer. I would highly recomend. The room is a very decent size. Everytime we go to the pool it was just us, out there it wasn't crowed. Best hotel I've ever stayed at!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank lizzzie417

Thank you for the great review that you gave us. We are glade that you enjoyed the pool.
If I or the staff could help make future reservations please call at 850-995-6100. Thank you again,

Reviewed 3 June 2014

We were in town for a rabbit show, this was picked as our host hotel. When we arrived one of the sweetest young ladies greeted me with a smile. If my memory is good her name was Dana. She told me she was expecting me and and had my stuff ready to go. She told me where the room was and the pertinent information and waved me off. I received the same experience on my way back in the next night after a long day of showing. The room was clean, with a flat screen, refrigerator and microwave. They had milk, cereal and muffins there and it's next door to a Waffle House so breakfast is covered. I went and got extra towels without issue as well as some large garbage bags. Sunday morning as I was checking out they have several ladies out cleaning the parking lot and all smiled waved and wished us well. I certainly hope this hotel hosts us again when we are back in Milton for the show, the management of this facility has a wonderful staff and obviously cares about their customers. As stated they have plenty of electrical plugs :)... I would recommend dinner at Nichols just up the street and if you wish bring your own drinks they allow it.

Room Tip: 112 was quiet, clean and close to entrance.
Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Allen T

We were delighted to be your host hotel for the Rabbit Show that was held here locally, We haven't had that type of pets before and it was a treat for us. We are glade you enjoyed your stay in the quite room that was close to the entrance and if we can help make those future reservations please call at 850-995-6100. Thank you, Rhonda

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We only stayed here the one night. Jada checked us in and was a very sweet person. The next day breakfast was fine and Dana was very helpful . This is what all RED ROOF INN"S should be like.We didn't have many days like this. Thank you R.R.I.

Room Tip: I believe all of the rooms would be quite !
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your kind words on the front desk staff and I will make sure they are recognized in our meeting. If Jada, Dana or I could help make future reservations please call us at 850-995-6100 Thank you again for your stay.

Reviewed 7 May 2014

Very comfortable room; clean and well maintained. So nice to see that the sheets and pillowcases had been starched and ironed--we don't even see that in luxury hotels these days. My husband wanted to be sure the hotel was complimented for having lots of electrical outlets in the room to accommodate all the things we need to charge on the road: cell phones, e-readers, laptops, etc. Waffle House is right next door. It's open 365/24/7 and has main meal options other than breakfast. Easy and inexpensive. If you are a light sleeper, you may want to choose the upper floor since we could hear the person above us walking around his room. The breakfast room is very small, but has the basic fare such as muffins, bagels, toast, cereal. The lady who managed the room kept everything spotless and all the containers freshly filled. Friendly and efficient front desk. Would recommend it as a reasonably-priced overnighter.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, choose an upper floor. The hotel has elevators.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Wahzah
rri589, General Manager at Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

I will pass the word to the staff about the clean and well maintained room and that you enjoyed the many electrical outlets that we had to offer in the room. Thank you for your visit with us here at the Milton Red Roof Inn and Suites and if we could help you in future travels please call us at 850-995-6100. Rhonda

Reviewed 6 May 2014

Just wanted to say how refreshing it was to check in after a long day of work and have someone greet me with a smile and even went the extra mile to make sure if there was anything else i needed and make sure my room was up to par.

Thank you Dana at the Red Roof Inn located Pensacola East(Milton,Florida) YOU !! made my day!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for the review on Dana. I will pass this great information along. If I or the staff could help you for future reservations please call us at 850-995-6100. Thank you again,

Reviewed 29 April 2014

We stayed here for one night just passing through. The main thing that made us choose this hotel was that they accepted pets. We checked in late and were surprised at how clean the place was. The room was nice and very quiet. The front desk help was friendly and even gave our dog a treat. The breakfast was disappointing but for the price of the room, we didn't expect a buffet. Also if the reason for your stay is to go to the beach, this hotel is a little far away. Overall our experience was very good and we would stay again.

Room Tip: Our room was in the back of the hotel away from the road and it was quiet
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

We are glad that we could accommodate you during your travels with your pet in a clean and quite room. Unfotunaly we do not have the space or the means for a Full breakfast, so we do offer the continual breakfast.is a good jump start in the mornings. With coffee, orange juice, bagels ,muffins ,cereal and fruit. I'm sorry that you felt the beach is too far away, we are located just outside of that area and were are about 20 minutes away. If I or the staff could help you in future reservations to be able to visit the beautiful beaches that we offer in the area please call at 850-995-6100. Thank you Rhonda

Also consider these accommodations in or near Milton
Best Western Milton Inn
Motel 6 Pensacola West
Motel 6 Pensacola West
#23 of 65 in Pensacola
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre

Been to Red Roof Inns & Suites Pensacola East - Milton? Share your experiences!