After a day of battling car trouble while traveling on I 10 we were exhausted and needed to stop. We had prepaid reservations at a Holiday Inn in Tallahassee but it was not going to be possible to drive that far safely. We were very fortunate to find this great hotel in Milton. When we stopped to see if they had a room JJ at the front desk was very accomodating. After chatting about the car trouble and mentioning that we had already paid for a room in Tallahassee that they wouldn't refund she discounted the room we stayed in that night. What a bright spot that was in an otherwise difficult travel day! The hotel was neat and clean. The rooms are spacious and well maintained. Breakfast was served in a lovely setting and was good quality. This hotel will become our new stopover when we are traveling to Orlando! We appreciate your caring for people and taking the time to provide an excellent environment for a good night's rest.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located on Highway 87 off Interstate 10 at exit 31, our Milton, Florida hotel's staff is waiting to treat you well. Whether you are traveling to nearby Pensacola, NAS Whiting Field, or here to enjoy Milton, the "Canoe Capital of Florida," the Holiday Inn Express® Hotel & Suites Milton is the ideal place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, IHG, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Milton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Hotel Milton
- Holiday Inn Milton
- Holiday Inn Express Milton Florida